would you pay this much? wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i flew to europe on two cans of paint.

spent a month there on another 3.

if you don't collect, you'll never understand, so why bother to comment?

it's just like collecting anything else. their is no inherent worth, it's all extrinsic. collecting paint is no dumber than risking your freedom and future to paint on other peoples property.

Originally posted by seeking

i flew to europe on two cans of paint.

spent a month there on another 3.

if you don't collect, you'll never understand, so why bother to comment?

it's just like collecting anything else. their is no inherent worth, it's all extrinsic. collecting paint is no dumber than risking your freedom and future to paint on other peoples property.

can you elaborate on this?

you mean to tell me you sold 2 cans of paint for over $1000 dollars? your right i probably wont understand...i collected basketball cars when i was younger, the most i spent on one was on a jordan card and it was $5.

seriously.. to the can collectors who focus on that particular type of can, its definitly worth that price - an icy grape went for $284 last week and if you ask most collectors they would probably say that was a very reasonable deal.. hmmm classic cans in mint condition are just so beautiful

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Holy Jeez, that's cool.

Imagine just keeping 'em on your key chain.

no doubt......just imagine the keys to your car rest next to a simple piece of metal that might have once eradicated civilization

Guest me IS cool

Yeah guess you guys are on point. who am I to say you shouldn't pay money for something no longer made and valuable to someone else.....

hmm... interesting.

Archived