would you let this lady give you dome piece for $50

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest STONER DBM

for another fity spot id that fat broad in the background up in the mix...im on some deuce bigalow type shit...

...oh yeah and.......

I forgot to ad..... YES i would get paid 50 to get a skullie. I don't care if she looks like my own mother. I AM GETTING 50 AMERICAN DOLLARS........... you know how much stuff I could buy with 50 AMERICAN DOLLARS?....... I could buy a small bicylce and ride it around saying things like " my face face my face face" or I could take a nap in 50 one dollar bills. Or.....................

CAPS......... 50 is nifty

Guest serpent of the light

Re: ...... cute.......

Originally posted by CAPS

Hey those girls are kinda cute............. OH MY GOD!............. nevermind.

CAPS...... i have a wife.

true story, my brother said that while flipping channels once, he's yet to live it down.

Re: Re: ...... cute.......

Originally posted by serpent of the light

true story, my brother said that while flipping channels once, he's yet to live it down.

I did that when i was like 11, they were guest staring on the weird all show, i was thinking hey that middle chick isnt too bad looking, wait, HOLY FUCK. Im not gay or anything, thats still kinda creepy too me...

you guys are pretty fucking horny...take a long look at that bitch....look at her face, look at this ugly tits.....now you can honestly say you would actually want to recieve head from her?!?!?! im baffled....my dick would shrivel up if she started sucking it, and i would probably punch her she looks so weird

Originally posted by REGULATOR

you guys are pretty fucking horny...take a long look at that bitch....look at her face, look at this ugly tits.....now you can honestly say you would actually want to recieve head from her?!?!?! =

for 50 bills yea i could say that...

not only would I take the $50, I would videotape her giving me head and turn it into a very profitable "squaredancing ugly cowgirl facial" fetish video that would sell to handful of freaks for a very large amount of money per copy. :D $$$$$$$$

Archived