WOULD YOU HIT THIS????

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

http://www.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2002400388,00.jpg'>

Ex-Miss GB jailed for fight

A FORMER Miss Great Britain bodybuilder was jailed yesterday for a savage street attack on another woman.

Beefy Jackie Elder, 33, repeatedly PUNCHED 5ft 3in Emma Brown in the face, PULLED her hair, THREW her into railings and KICKED her in the face, stomach and legs.

Witnesses said they thought 5ft 8in Elder was a bloke — and one man who tried to intervene was also assaulted.

Elder — who has a “solid relationship” with another woman — won the Miss Great Britain title in 1996 and used to work as a nightclub bouncer.

Hairdresser Emma, 20, said after the case: “I thought I was going to die. She was so big I couldn’t defend myself.

She went mental, like an animal. I’m still getting treatment and have to wear a gum shield at night.”

Judge Ian Crompton jailed Elder — who has given up bodybuilding — for nine months. He told her: “Your

victim was a slender girl of 5ft 3in and the attack was unprovoked.

“She had no chance to defend herself. You are a very big, powerful woman. It was a dreadful offence.”

Liverpool Crown Court heard the attack happened as Emma, her sister and a friend were looking for a taxi after a night out in the city.

:D :rolleyes: :D

didnt read it properlly and then realised it was in fact a WOMAN or something along those lines...........She be a BEEFY bitch:eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by duffman

id hit it

with a concrete block

*edit* i dont think a concrete block would work...maybe a sledgehammer.....repeatedly

Archived