Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WOULD YOU HIT THIS????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Stapler, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Stapler

Stapler Guest

http://www.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2002400388,00.jpg'>

Ex-Miss GB jailed for fight
    A FORMER Miss Great Britain bodybuilder was jailed yesterday for a savage street attack on another woman.

Beefy Jackie Elder, 33, repeatedly PUNCHED 5ft 3in Emma Brown in the face, PULLED her hair, THREW her into railings and KICKED her in the face, stomach and legs.

Witnesses said they thought 5ft 8in Elder was a bloke — and one man who tried to intervene was also assaulted.

Elder — who has a “solid relationship” with another woman — won the Miss Great Britain title in 1996 and used to work as a nightclub bouncer.

Hairdresser Emma, 20, said after the case: “I thought I was going to die. She was so big I couldn’t defend myself.

She went mental, like an animal. I’m still getting treatment and have to wear a gum shield at night.”

Judge Ian Crompton jailed Elder — who has given up bodybuilding — for nine months. He told her: “Your
    victim was a slender girl of 5ft 3in and the attack was unprovoked.

“She had no chance to defend herself. You are a very big, powerful woman. It was a dreadful offence.”

Liverpool Crown Court heard the attack happened as Emma, her sister and a friend were looking for a taxi after a night out in the city.

:D :rolleyes: :D
    didnt read it properlly and then realised it was in fact a WOMAN or something along those lines...........She be a BEEFY bitch:eek:

2. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

thats disgusting. i can practically see the beard growing.

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

4. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

she'd brake me in four. but i'd hit it

mind my stupidness but whats a gum shield?

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

yup that was a man.

6. amerika

amerika New Jack

7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

8. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

..she got hit with the ugly-stick-distribution-mack-truck...

9. duffman

duffman Guest

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

with a concrete block

*edit* i dont think a concrete block would work...maybe a sledgehammer.....repeatedly

11. duffman

duffman Guest

I would feel so safe in her arms....

12. socrates

socrates Guest

Bitch ran blindfolded through the ugly forest

13. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

that butch bitch fell out of the ugly tree and hit everybranch on the way down , on a side note she also fell out of the testosterone tree and again hit every branch on the way down unfortunantly breaking her fall

14. GASFACEDJEW

GASFACEDJEW New Jack

YO THAT CROSS EYED BITCH IS BEEFY THAN HELL I BET HER PUSSY IS ALL HARD AND MUSCLEY AND SHIT.

15. socrates

socrates Guest