Would You Hit It?

Nekro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for real though. i hate to make this into a race related thing, but c'monnnnnnnnnnn. what kind of fucking trash organizes a contest for concert tickets, where you take too ugly fat women and make them slap eachother in the face for 15 minutes?

seriously, black people in america are fucking lucky i'm white. if they were 'shocked' when bill cosby pointed out that they could really be doing a little more for themselves than just sitting around blaming 'whitey', they'd fucking hate me and my preaching of self respect, self preservation and self empowerment. everyone at that radio station should be fired for making black people look like moronic fucking animals. why not have a contest where people have to actually know something? why not reward them for something other than bitch-slapping eachother?!

i'm annoyed now.

seeks/my girl just called to apologize for not replying to my email...she had to go to a lunchen with john kerry.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Haha, well, I do believe Howard Stern has had loads of white people do a hell of a lot dumber shit on his show...

Archived