would you hit a girl?

alleniverson

Ive always detested how society says its wrong for guys to hit girls no matter what. Ive always looked at as - if someone hits me, unprovoked, i will do whatever I possibly can to inflict pain onto that person. I dont care what I have to do. In a fight, I seriously would do some crazy shit like pull hair, rip off ears, poke eyes, claw, put my hands down their throat, and even go as far as to punch, kick, or even bite someone in the penis and/or testicles. Not to mention I own a gun and would use it in defense if needed.

Im a shy person who never gets into fights, and never provokes people, so therefore I feel if someone is starting a fight with me, and goes as far as to touch me, they deserve everything I can possibly do to hurt them and would feel no sympathy.

I brought this point up during my junior year of HS and the class was shocked. I also brought it up to some girl I know recently. They said it was disgusting, etc. But I truly would give it my all if a girl hit me. Even if I was alot bigger and stronger, and I rarely find girls bigger and/or stronger than me.

I dont understand why its so taboo. I think alot of people have adopted that thought just because its been labeled as being mature and respectable to not hit girls. And have never really looked at it from a logical/unbiased standpoint. But I swear if a girl were to hit me, unprovoked, shed have a fight on her hands.

How do you guys feel?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by alleniverson

Im a shy person who never gets into fights, and never provokes people, so therefore I feel if someone is starting a fight with me, and goes as far as to touch me, they deserve everything I can possibly do to hurt them and would feel no sympathy. I truly would give it my all if a girl hit me. Even if I was alot bigger and stronger, and I rarely find girls bigger and/or stronger than me. I dont understand why its so taboo.

How do you guys feel?

I feel you sound like a psychopathic asshole, and have to get your head in check.

I've never been in the position where I've contemplated hitting a woman, so I can't say. I doesn't make any sense to me to strike one in the face with my fist. If she is taking advantage of the unwritten law and clubbing me in the nose, I will definitely defend myself and disable her, but not by punching her in the face. Probably try to get here into some painful submission hold and have her regret out loud that she even tried. I will also warn her that if she wants to physically fight, I will probably let a few punches loose out of anger and that they will probably find their way to her face. If she still goes ahead, at least she knows the deal and can't complain afterwards. Beer,

El Mamerro

Re: Re: would you hit a girl?

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I feel you sound like a psychopathic asshole, and have to get your head in check.

I've never been in the position where I've contemplated hitting a woman, so I can't say. I doesn't make any sense to me to strike one in the face with my fist. If she is taking advantage of the unwritten law and clubbing me in the nose, I will definitely defend myself and disable her, but not by punching her in the face. Probably try to get here into some painful submission hold and have her regret out loud that she even tried. I will also warn her that if she wants to physically fight, I will probably let a few punches loose out of anger and that they will probably find their way to her face. If she still goes ahead, at least she knows the deal and can't complain afterwards. Beer,

El Mamerro

yea - this ^ is how i would handle shit too.

I've been in that position before...

I would just muscle her out honestly. But they say "ohhhh we want the same rights as men, we can do shit just the same girl power!" I honestly wouldn't hold it against someone if they hit a chick.

Like my boy said to his ex girl "look, if you try to fight my friend (who is a girl) I will in all honesty give you a fuckin head up, I don't know enough girls like that, to have them come and fight you and your friends over some dumb shit, so know this, you do something stupid? I will, seriously, beat the shit outta you and any other chick or dude you bring around me or her"

and that was that.

in school tho, some chick spilt like pudding on this dudes shirt, an he was like "ah shit what the fuck?"

and the chick looked at him an said "WHAT?"

so he stood up out of his chair, and proceeded to beat the shit out of her.

• 2 months later...

Ive had a x swing at me going nuts but couldnt hit her just restained her sorta pinned her down untill she chilled & relized she was maken a fool of her self.But yeah ive had another bitch kinda sucker punch me when we were argueing 1day that was actully not a bad punch,dam how much i wanted 2 whip her ass after that u have no idear, just looked at her & just visualized what would of happend if i had of hit her not worth it.Grew up in abusive inviroment so im keen not 2 carry those traits.I guess coz its ur girl at the time makes u more tolerant coz u care about them coz if i girl in the street pulled that kinda stuff id knock her if she deserved it.

hrmm. As a female i'm not afraid to be hit by a guy. Cause i guess its the reason im not afraid to get knocked out. Maybe its because my dad used to hit me and i would get so pissed i'd start attacking him back. I've jumped into fights for one of my boys totally aware that any guy could have knocked me out, but if a homie needs help i'm there, and that if any of those guys touched me one of my boys would beat the shit out them. However i dont think its right for girls to hit guys and not expect to get knocked out, cause sometimes people cant control their anger. I've been slammed into my car by a guy for going after his gf and i got up in his face but he wouldnt hit me, and at that point i was ready to get knocked out but didnt, he told me later it was cause he still had respect for me just couldnt sit there and watch me beat the shit out of his girlfriend. Most guys however i talk to just say they would hold the girl down. I once saw a girl get bitch smacked by a guy but she was talking mad shit to him and he kept on warning her, i thought she deserved it and shouldnt have been suprised. Thats just my opinion

Archived