Would you have SEX with YOURSELF

swiss cheese

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm. i'm not homosexual so i don't know about that...

i've always wondered about what i would look like if i was a boy though. that would be interesting... i wonder if i would get girls, since i have no problem pulling dudes, but i guess that's different... also i'm a short girl and i don't think i'd want to be a short guy.

i would not have sex with myself. thats fucking weird. im accually pretty convinced that if there was a clone of me that we would probably fight pretty frequenly. and not stupid verbal shit eaither, im talking all out brawl, fucked up noses and everything.

it would be cool....

Originally posted by swiss cheese

Of course, it's exactly you, but standing over there. You could probably read his/her mind.

This would be one of the single most bizarre things in the entire world.

What exactly would be happening then while I'm giving myself brains?

I can't imagine how traumatic it would be to find yourself on both ends of a blowjob...

Moreso, as soon as you thought about blowing yourself... your other self would have to pretty much be down with whatever you're down for... so I'm thinking that just by thinking about blowing yourself you'd already have your cocks wrapped around your other you's dick... or vice versa...

I'm gonna go look in a mirror now and try to figure out what I just said.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by swiss cheese

How about all you people with twins out there? Do you find your twin sexy?

Ummm yeah, sex with family members, how many people are into that???:confused:

Archived