Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Would you have SEX with YOURSELF

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by swiss cheese, Dec 4, 2003.

1. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

Not masturbating, but if there was a CLONE of yourself would you do it?
    How about all you people with twins out there? Do you find your twin sexy?

2. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

Uhhh... dude I dunno. That's pretty homoerotic isn't it.. "Yeah I'd suck
    my dick if I could." Count me out.

HOWEVER. If I had a clone, I would definitely tag team my girlfriend with it.

3. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

I wouldn't. Thats too weird....I'd feel dirty.

4. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

hmm. i'm not homosexual so i don't know about that...

i've always wondered about what i would look like if i was a boy though. that would be interesting... i wonder if i would get girls, since i have no problem pulling dudes, but i guess that's different... also i'm a short girl and i don't think i'd want to be a short guy.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

if i was a girl ? thats actually a really tough question, for some reason i can't imagine seeing myself from another person's perspective.

6. swiss cheese

I think most guys would suck their own dicks if they could. What's the difference? It would be wierd though, but maybe that's just because your looking at yourself from the outside. Now that's wierd!

7. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Would we share thoughts with these clones?

8. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Of course - I'd be too gorgeous to resist.

9. $360

$360 Elite Member

i would not have sex with myself. thats fucking weird. im accually pretty convinced that if there was a clone of me that we would probably fight pretty frequenly. and not stupid verbal shit eaither, im talking all out brawl, fucked up noses and everything.

it would be cool....

10. swiss cheese

Of course, it's exactly you, but standing over there. You could probably read his/her mind.

11. 26SidedCube

This would be one of the single most bizarre things in the entire world.

What exactly would be happening then while I'm giving myself brains?

I can't imagine how traumatic it would be to find yourself on both ends of a blowjob...

Moreso, as soon as you thought about blowing yourself... your other self would have to pretty much be down with whatever you're down for... so I'm thinking that just by thinking about blowing yourself you'd already have your cocks wrapped around your other you's dick... or vice versa...

I'm gonna go look in a mirror now and try to figure out what I just said.

12. 26SidedCube

Wait... wait..

Nevermind, I figured it out.

It'd have to be like the combination of a Mobius Strip, Thought, and a Blow Job. Fuck, I rule.

13. Ummm yeah, sex with family members, how many people are into that???:confused:

14. swiss cheese

Oh, I'm sure there are plenty. Look at me as an internet talk show host. Besides, who wouldn't want to see two hot female twins loving eachother?

15. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

See what it'd have to be is, you and your clone 69. That way you can
    just pretend you're doubled over sucking your own dick (and doing a good job):lol: