would you die for me??

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

nope... I can honestly say that it's NEVER crossed my mind.

Change is Constant, and Change is Good,

therefore Good can also be Constant... (or just around the corner).

and to do some heart punching....

A life given in vain, was wasted.

No life is so worthless that it can be used as a bargaing chip.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

nope... I can honestly say that it's NEVER crossed my mind.

Change is Constant, and Change is Good,

therefore Good can also be Constant... (or just around the corner).

and to do some heart punching....

A life given in vain, was wasted.

No life is so worthless that it can be used as a bargaing chip.

word, that scared the shit out of me when Kal was talking about how she didn't wanna live. I told her nothing is worth your life, nothing or no one.

i could never take my own life, now someone else's now thats a different story.

depends who that someone else was, it depends on thier age and other factors which i am too lazy to type.

kill myself, hmm... i'd like to say no but you never know, but i view suicides as being a sign of weakness (no offense to anyone, just puttin what i feel).

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by DETO

most of you have read the "so..........yeah" thread so my question to all you is,would you kill your self for someone you really cared about? or if that person hurt you? would you ever tak eyour own life?

perhaps if it was to save the person I loved, like I'd jump in front of the shooter and take the bullet if I loved them enough..

if the situation was - its either me or the other person to die.. i'd want to be the one to die..but o dont know about takin myown life... not that it hasnt come to thought a few times... but i think im getting over this long period of depression... things can change . u never know...blahblah

Originally posted by iCEBERG

killing yourself is still selfish

yeah, but asking someone else to live through hell for the sake of family/friend's feelings is TOTALLY SELFLESS:rolleyes:

yep, you guessed it, bodice_ripper has tried to take her own life. When I was 15. I'm never sure whether or not I'm happy that I didn't succeed..

but it's my life to waste. I only answer to myself. If family/friend's first concern about my demise is "Oh how could she do that to us?!", then their feelings are of no consequence. Taking your life is a bottom-of-the-barrel, last resort. If you have time/the capacity to worry about that stuff, then you probably aren't at that point yet.

(now, the way I see it, if you're going to off yourself, you might as well take someone you hate with you..........)

would I die for my girlfriend? yes, without hesitation, and smile as i did it.

Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

yeah, but asking someone else to live through hell for the sake of family/friend's feelings is TOTALLY SELFLESS:rolleyes:

yep, you guessed it, bodice_ripper has tried to take her own life. When I was 15. I'm never sure whether or not I'm happy that I didn't succeed..

but it's my life to waste. I only answer to myself. If family/friend's first concern about my demise is "Oh how could she do that to us?!", then their feelings are of no consequence. Taking your life is a bottom-of-the-barrel, last resort. If you have time/the capacity to worry about that stuff, then you probably aren't at that point yet.

(now, the way I see it, if you're going to off yourself, you might as well take someone you hate with you..........)

would I die for my girlfriend? yes, without hesitation, and smile as i did it.

i like your approach on certian situations but that doesnt change anything.

killing yourself is selfish in my opinion.

i can hit you with reasons all day as to why/how ive come to think this but argueing with me won't change my opinion. as i realize i won't be able to justify my position to you.

i directed that comment at no one so don't feel it was directed at you.

you know you've got one of the most highly respected opinions on this board (maybe its just me) just dont try to change mine. im an open minded dude but i've found it helps to be open minded elsewhere then here.

i can hit you with reasons all day as to why/how ive come to think this but argueing with me won't change my opinion. as i realize i won't be able to justify my position to you.

you don't have to justify anything. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind per se. That's the whole point of it being YOUR life. To the person *you* are, suicide is selfish. To the person *I* was, it was my last option. To some people, it wouldn't even occur to them to try it.

It just bothers me to hear "suicide it selfish" after someone offs themselves, because no one else will ever really understand what went through that person's head in their last moments. suicide is something to be mourned, its not a time to place blame, you feel me?

I guess my stand point it this: No one will ever be as alone as they are when they reach the moment where they make that decision. No amount of you/me/society at large talking about it will hold any import at that moment. That second will be too real, and fleeting, to turn it into an "issue" to be debated.

(thank you for letting me discuss this point in detail)

killing yourself is never anyones last option. you believe it to be. the psychology behind all this goes way too deep for me to even pretend i have a strong understanding of what goes on.

"It just bothers me to hear "suicide it selfish" after someone offs themselves, because no one else will ever really understand what went through that person's head in their last moments. suicide is something to be mourned, its not a time to place blame, you feel me?"

i wasnt ever putting the blame on anyone in the first place. unfortunatly to everyone that has taken their life that i've now personally, maybe im just bitter they left me behind. this is already starting to head in the direction that im trying to prevent. wether its an arguement or us just justifying our positions to eachother. im not trying to do either.

"No amount of you/me/society at large talking about it will hold any import at that moment. That second will be too real, and fleeting, to turn it into an "issue" to be debated. "

couldnt agree more

point well takin and your welcome.

killing yourself is never anyones last option. you believe it to be.

yes, and I could say that *you* just aren't at that point right now. My point is that it is so personal a moment that you just can't make sweeping statements like that ^^^ about it.

(I didn't mean to imply that you blamed anyone, it was a weak choice of phrase on my part)

no argument man, its just the board has been experiencing something of a worthwhile debate drought of late...I can't help but discuss this.

ive almost killed my self a couple of times, due to my dad, my life, and things most of you wouldnt understand, but i never actually did it, because i think of all the good things, and how much i would miss them.. from now on.. when im feeling depressed i just go out and paint like crazy, like shit over bridges and shit.. because atleast if i die there... i die doing something i love.

Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

no argument man, its just the board has been experiencing something of a worthwhile debate drought of late...I can't help but discuss this.

OHHH GOD WHEN WILL IT STOP?@!#$#$

aww bodice damn stop already ok fine IM WRONG?> I SORRY#@!$ MAKE IT STOP PLEASE I CANT HANDLE THIS BULLSHIT

you know you always try to make it look like i or anyone else....

:lol: im playin

for once im not game for an arguement/debate

but i will tell you this... i am drinking cream soda right now... and its pink. who woulda thought? and now that ive noticed the color it tastes like bubblegum. but it is cream, the color has ruined my soda. im going to go dump it out and eat my hot pocket

Originally posted by DETO

most of you have read the "so..........yeah" thread so my question to all you is,would you kill your self for someone you really cared about? or if that person hurt you? would you ever tak eyour own life?

welll...i would jump in front of a bullet to save the one that i love. because i know that he would too.

but as far as killing myself for him, no.

Archived