WOULD YOU BUY THEM OR NAW?

T=E=A=S=E

alright, a mexican at work gots some 80 spoke all chrome L.A. wire rims for sale, from what he told me they are universals (can fit on almost any car because it has like 10 lug nut holes, so you can rotate them to fit almost anything...) and they are 15 x 8's i think he said. decent size... (for wire rims anyways)

he only gots the rims though, no tires. but he said the low profile type tires he was going to get on them cost about $60 bucks a tire, which to me isnt that bad for some low profiles.

so he said i could buy all 4 rims from him for $200

now i havent seen them yet, im planning on doing that in a day or two, and i think they'd look pretty tight on my car, but im not sure if ill put them on it or not.

HOWEVER, i was thinking for $200 bucks if they look pretty decent i could buy them for $200 and maybe slang them to someone else for a little more, $3-400 maybe depending on the condition of the rims.

i know spoke rims arent crazy in style right now, but there's gotta be some mexican around here that would be interested.

soooooooooo, whatcha think, would you try to buy them and maybe keep them if they look tight as he claims, or would you buy them and try to slang them for more than what you bought them for?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.classicgoldcreations.com/images_customerphotos_ex/c23_wires01_400x300.jpg'>

the rims are something like this, actually i just talked to him, the ones he gots are the kind that have the circular plate, then the spinner on top of that, a 3 bladed spinner instead of a two like in the picture above.

but that's an idea of what they are like.

no, youre riding dicks, and you wont stop.

the price is probably cheap because theyre either shit or hot.

id love to see you get nabbed for having stolen rims.

since you dont paint.

and cant get caught.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

check em out first.

you might be buying some flea market

rims that are only worth $25 a piece.

sounds like an impulse buy to me.

besides, spokes are soooo 1987.

those would have been nice on a

suzuki sidekick then, but not now.

and did you say 15's? :lol:

people will laugh...pb http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon24.gif'>

Originally posted by Glik0

no, youre riding dicks, and you wont stop.

the price is probably cheap because theyre either shit or hot.

id love to see you get nabbed for having stolen rims.

since you dont paint.

and cant get caught.

:lol:

yea im going to have to check with him about their hotness.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

check em out first.

you might be buying some flea market

rims that are only worth $25 a piece.

sounds like an impulse buy to me.

besides, spokes are soooo 1987.

and did you say 15's? :lol:

people will laugh...pb

they are "outta style" id say right now... but i always liked mines when i had them back in the day.

and im not really the type to "follow trends" anyways, (except when biting in graffiti... LolZ) :lol: ...so it wouldn't bother me as long as i thought they looked good on my ride.

but yea... if i could make some more money on them though, that would be dope.

Why don't you just save the money instead and use it to go back to school Tease? You bitch about this job of yours but then you're about to spend a lump of cash and buy something as frivolous as car rims? Where is your head?

You should take that money and put it towards movng out of your parents house. So say some bitch jocks your ride enough and agrees to go home with you what are you gonna say? "Don't make too much noise i don't wanna wake up my parents!"

Originally posted by LENS

So say some bitch jocks your ride enough and agrees to go home with you what are you gonna say? "Don't make too much noise i don't wanna wake up my parents!"

actually... yes.

:lol:

Originally posted by LENS

Why don't you just save the money instead and use it to go back to school Tease? You bitch about this job of yours but then you're about to spend a lump of cash and buy something as frivolous as car rims? Where is your head?

yea man, im sure $200 towards college is going to get me real far... far as in maybe 3 1/2 weeks of one course at a community college, that i cant even finish 'cuz i only had $200 bucks. :rolleyes:

everyone complains about there j-o-bizzle, im no different. haha. and i complain when things are bad at work, but im still making the money no matter if its a good or bad day, nukka. ;)

ps- if i buy the rims for $200 and slang umm for $300, thats 300 towards college.

/work smarter not harder thats tha' way i was taught.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

lo-pros on 15 inch spokes... mexi to the max...

you gonna extend the axles too tease?

it's a bad idea tease, yer gettin scammed...

haha, they are deep dish rims, so im sure theyre going to pop out a little bit.

and naw, im not gonna get scammed. homie works with me, and he's cool with me, he's only getting rid of them because he's on some growing up shit (he has kids and a wifey to look out for) and he's recently been promoted so he's taking life more seriously i guess now and trying to come up.

he wouldnt scam me.

and if the rims look bunk i wont cop them anyways.

Guest diggity

for an extra 50 bucks will he throw in a horn that plays a little song?

seriously man, keep your money. in a year you wont give a fuck about that dumb shit and you wont look like some dumb ass riding around on some old crusty shit wheels that he cant find a sucker to push them off on.

see man, your thinking that your gonna find some sucker to sell them to, while your man is thinking hes found a sucker to sell them to. does that make sense?

The rims you showed are 120 spokes not 80...

Buy them if you want, who gives a shit. Lo profiles for 15s are about 60 a tire. What do you drive anyway? Are you sure wires would look good?

Milton

"Dayton's and Vogues..."

Originally posted by Milton

The rims you showed are 120 spokes not 80...

Buy them if you want, who gives a shit. Lo profiles for 15s are about 60 a tire. What do you drive anyway? Are you sure wires would look good?

Milton

"Dayton's and Vogues..."

yea i think they'd look good on what im driving. i got a silver car and some nice tint on it, so im sure all chrome wheels would go nicely with it.

and i gurantee you if i do decide to sell them i could find a sucker to spend even more money than i did. :lol:

/suckafree.

Archived