Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WOULD YOU BUY THEM OR NAW?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T=E=A=S=E, Jun 7, 2004.

1. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

alright, a mexican at work gots some 80 spoke all chrome L.A. wire rims for sale, from what he told me they are universals (can fit on almost any car because it has like 10 lug nut holes, so you can rotate them to fit almost anything...) and they are 15 x 8's i think he said. decent size... (for wire rims anyways)

he only gots the rims though, no tires. but he said the low profile type tires he was going to get on them cost about $60 bucks a tire, which to me isnt that bad for some low profiles.

so he said i could buy all 4 rims from him for $200

now i havent seen them yet, im planning on doing that in a day or two, and i think they'd look pretty tight on my car, but im not sure if ill put them on it or not.

HOWEVER, i was thinking for $200 bucks if they look pretty decent i could buy them for $200 and maybe slang them to someone else for a little more, $3-400 maybe depending on the condition of the rims.

i know spoke rims arent crazy in style right now, but there's gotta be some mexican around here that would be interested.

soooooooooo, whatcha think, would you try to buy them and maybe keep them if they look tight as he claims, or would you buy them and try to slang them for more than what you bought them for?

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Your days are numbered, Reverend Hale!

3. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

http://www.classicgoldcreations.com/images_customerphotos_ex/c23_wires01_400x300.jpg'>

the rims are something like this, actually i just talked to him, the ones he gots are the kind that have the circular plate, then the spinner on top of that, a 3 bladed spinner instead of a two like in the picture above.

but that's an idea of what they are like.

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

flip them and get better ones.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

ok so you arent a wigger.

just a wessican with really shitty taste.

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

^^ i thought you were going to tell him to get some amps.

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

this thread is way to fucking mexico'd out for amps.

9. azert

azert Senior Member

^^Well that goes without saying. Do you honestly think those rims would work without a couple amps?

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

no, youre riding dicks, and you wont stop.

the price is probably cheap because theyre either shit or hot.

id love to see you get nabbed for having stolen rims.

since you dont paint.

and cant get caught.

11. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

12. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

check em out first.
    you might be buying some flea market
    rims that are only worth $25 a piece.

sounds like an impulse buy to me.
    besides, spokes are soooo 1987.

those would have been nice on a
    suzuki sidekick then, but not now.

and did you say 15's? :lol:

people will laugh...pb [​IMG]

13. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

:lol:

yea im going to have to check with him about their hotness.

14. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

Re: *believe*

they are "outta style" id say right now... but i always liked mines when i had them back in the day.

and im not really the type to "follow trends" anyways, (except when biting in graffiti... LolZ) :lol: ...so it wouldn't bother me as long as i thought they looked good on my ride.

but yea... if i could make some more money on them though, that would be dope.

15. SayOne

SayOne Guest

DR. KAHN RIP

are they reverse or standard,
    get 13's niggah, ride low