Would you be MAD??

ClueTwo

Ok, My girl just asked me if I would be mad if she went out to a waterpark without me tommorow while I'm at work. She's going with this girl that's all pissed of at her boyfriend. Just makes me the jealous type, and I'm wondering if I'm wrong?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

be mad if she goes with a guy, but not if she goes with her girlfriend

dont be mad...be jealous:rolleyes:

Guest DatzwhutzuP

if u really love the girl let her go...............as hard as it is to try to picture mad guys talkin to her or her girlfriend fillin her head about ideas like "we should dump our boyfreinds" dont worry about it.........waterparks are safe.............hardly anywhere to put any dudes numbers....ya know.........................just tell her u trust her..........if u want to be wit her for a while and u two are out of highschool or even still in highschool .......u should let ur girl go out to places like that sometimes...................be worried if its at night and its at some dudes house or whatever..........but to a waterpark............dont sweat it.........trust her...............by lettin her go , when u see her that night she will prolly be all over u...............just my 2 centz.

Originally posted by DatzwhutzuP

if u really love the girl let her go...............as hard as it is to try to picture mad guys talkin to her or her girlfriend fillin her head about ideas like "we should dump our boyfreinds" dont worry about it.........waterparks are safe.............hardly anywhere to put any dudes numbers....ya know.........................just tell her u trust her..........if u want to be wit her for a while and u two are out of highschool or even still in highschool .......u should let ur girl go out to places like that sometimes...................be worried if its at night and its at some dudes house or whatever..........but to a waterpark............dont sweat it.........trust her...............by lettin her go , when u see her that night she will prolly be all over u...............just my 2 centz.

You are a gentleman and a scholar...Seriously, I needed another guy to say that..I'm sitting here talking to her, and she doesn't even know I'm writing about it..:D

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

Ok, My girl just asked me if I would be mad if she went out to a waterpark without me tommorow while I'm at work. She's going with this girl that's all pissed of at her boyfriend. Just makes me the jealous type, and I'm wondering if I'm wrong?

are you fucking kidding me?? yeah your wrong....your girlfriends is going out with one of her freinds, big deal, guys or girls, it shoulnt even matter....is your girl really that loose that you have to worry about her going to a waterpark?? if you dont trust her to go to a waterpark without then you probably need to reevaluate your relationship...

Re: Re: Would you be MAD??

Originally posted by boogie hands

are you fucking kidding me?? yeah your wrong....your girlfriends is going out with one of her freinds, big deal, guys or girls, it shoulnt even matter....is your girl really that loose that you have to worry about her going to a waterpark?? if you dont trust her to go to a waterpark without then you probably need to reevaluate your relationship...

I'm slowly but SURELY realizing my stupidity in the matter. Thanks for noticing...:idea:

Guest postaholic

you should be thankful that she even bothered to tell you or ask you...

however, that is kinda suspicious to. why she gotta ask? she feelin guilty? :lol:

naw but, seriously, put it this way, hopefully youre young, if so, you gotta see shit this way, hopefully, if youre being nice, and a gentlemen, and doing things right, she wont cheat on you. and thats all you have to think about. if it happens its gonna happen. dont sweat it til it does.

Originally posted by DatzwhutzuP

coulnt agree more,youre girl goin to a water park is not a big deal AT ALL,liek taht other guy said if its at nite at a guys house maybee you got somthin to worry about...

Bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks

thier isnt anything beautiful about em....well maybe they tits

do yourselve a favor dont get to attached women come and go even the ones you think will be there forever.......... its really not a cry for someone to listen i swear ( cough, cough) I REPEAT DONT TAKE WOMEN SERIOUSLY THEY ARE ALL THE SAME....im a women hater and im still typing but this shit is therapeutic... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

face it, shes sick of you and wants new dick in her life

mainly mine

everytime i go to a waterpark there are mad sluts floating around

just ripe for the fucking

face facts... she gone and if she asks you to fuck her when she gets home its just because she fucked some guy without protection while floating around and wants you to think youre the babys daddy

have a nice day at work.

Guest trampled

man, fuck, i know how you feel. My girl just went on a girls only trip to TO for caribana, and she's the only one who's not single. If that won't make you jealous, nothing will.

Don't worry about it-doing that and acting all stupid will get you bagged anyway....she has a life too...with or without you,also depending on she knows.....if she thinks you are being over-protective.....she might set you up to get your ass kicked........so chill the fuck out.

Trust her...to not tell you about her and I at the park. Sorry.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

you should take off and go to the waterpark and spy on her.

That's kinda funny.... sounds like this girl goin to the water park thing could be an x-file dude... ya better investigate.

Originally posted by postaholic

you should be thankful that she even bothered to tell you or ask you...

however, that is kinda suspicious to. why she gotta ask? she feelin guilty? :lol:

naw but, seriously, put it this way, hopefully youre young, if so, you gotta see shit this way, hopefully, if youre being nice, and a gentlemen, and doing things right, she wont cheat on you. and thats all you have to think about. if it happens its gonna happen. dont sweat it til it does.

Depends on what you consider young. I'm not gonna reveal true age, but lets just say I have a college degree.She's leaving this morning, and I told her to have fun in the sun. :cool:

people ask me alllllll the time

"iceberg, berg baby boy whats wrong? you bein the man you are you gotta tell me why my girl is doin this or doin that"

all i tell em is

"if shes not doing somethin shes supposed to be, then, you playboy, are the one fuckin up."

Archived