would u like a bowl of Pho'??

QbaOner

alright peeps..im goin to boston in 2 weeks... for a weekend..and was just wondering if any of you guys know of any Pho' joints... i heard that Boston has the best pho in the states.. so i wanna go check the shit out...

for people who dont know what's pho...let me know where can i find any vietnameese restaurants...

i know ther's some more people out there who loves Pho!!..what ya guys think about it and how u like to eat it?? You know extra ingreedients etc.

holla....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pho sho!

good looks nipple man!!

can u do me huge favour tho?

can u get an exact adress to the place??

i'd really appreciate it...

PHO= {phaahh} or something close to it.. i never order it by name..just by number or people know what i want as soon as they see us walkin in....there aint too many white boys commin there....

peace

it's actually pronounced like feu-picture a french person saying it. just go to chinatown man, you can't really go wrong. pho pasteur, the chinatown eatery, pho republic, any vietnamese place down there does it right--i've eaten at all of them and they never fuck up the soup. or outside chinatown, there's a place called star anise on huntington ave. in the mission hill area that's got pretty good pho.

thanks for the warning makros..but i still love it... i dunno maybe because of my taste buds or something but pho is like crack to me and im a pho-head...

plus i dont eat it every day but once in 2 weeks...so its not that bad with me.....

definately a good place to get some pho', been there, done that. it was two blocks from the stop, on and subways tend to disorient my otherwise good sense of direction, the east side of the n-s street in chinatown. but that doesn't help because there was another vietnamese joint next door. loaded it up with tripe, tendon, raw, and well done beef i would have to say it was pho-tastic pho-nomenal pho-real.

Originally posted by 23578

definately a good place to get some pho', been there, done that. it was two blocks from the stop, on and subways tend to disorient my otherwise good sense of direction, the east side of the n-s street in chinatown. but that doesn't help because there was another vietnamese joint next door. loaded it up with tripe, tendon, raw, and well done beef i would have to say it was pho-tastic pho-nomenal pho-real.

damn man gettin my mouth all watery and shit...droolin on my keyboard...

:o

mmm one more week....

when i go there i might leave some stickers behind me...

Archived