Would U Be A Suicide Bomber???

Pistol

Let me ask you this question. Say for instance 'they' know who was responsible for this fuckin tragedy. With out a doubt no other person than 'John Doe'. Would you agree to go to where this man stays and pull some sort of suicide mission? Remember this suicide mission would only be to kill the man/s responsible not any innocent victims.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum:

In the muslim religion it is beleived that if you die fighting for the holy war you will go to heaven... So thats why people do this shit.

I have studied various religions in school. And have found that this is not the normal ideals of members of the Islamic faith. It is only a few crazy motherfuckers that have shaped our bias towards Muslims.

yes pistol, it is just a few crazy fuckers that give islam a bad name. it is also these "few" jihad type of fundamentalist fuckers that do such things as hijack planes and kill innocent people. not blaming islam itself, just the thought process behind these kind of fuckers

blame saddam then

its his fault the middle east hates north america

if you think saddam is bad wait until he abdicates, and either of his sons take over (both of which are extremely insane mothafucka's .... worse than saddam)

when one of these crazy mothafuckas comes into power we're not going to be needing jackets in our nuclear winter, thats fo sho

Originally posted by knowlej:

blame saddam then

if you think saddam is bad wait until he abdicates, and either of his sons take over (both of which are extremely insane mothafucka's .... worse than saddam)

when one of these crazy mothafuckas comes into power we're not going to be needing jackets in our nuclear winter, thats fo sho

you're so ignorant i can't believe your screen name is a derivation of the word Knowledge. you obviously buy into the US propaganda machine and all its bullshit, pick up a book for a change

Originally posted by knowlej:

blame saddam then

Actually many of the extremists that hate the U.S. have hated the U.S. for many years before Saddam. They feel we don't care about them and think we are a bunch of "jew lovers", which they hate. But I did read that article about Saddam's crazy sons in Maxim. Nuts.

We have a big ass mosk here and there were about 10 cop cars sorrounding it today for their protection. Isn't that a kick in the balls. "I bomb your country, protect me." as said in the Apu voice.

Oh and I would. If it ment I get to look the fuck in the face and shoot/stab him between the eyes. It makes it personal. A bomb is so inpersonal. Even though I knew I would be killed shortly after I would.

[This message has been edited by deznatori (edited 09-11-2001).]

Originally posted by deznatori:

We have a big ass mosk here and there were about 10 cop cars sorrounding it today for their protection. Isn't that a kick in the balls. "I bomb your country, protect me." as said in the Apu voice.

Oh and I would. If it ment I get to look the fuck in the face and shoot/stab him between the eyes. It makes it personal. A bomb is so inpersonal. Even though I knew I would be killed shortly after I would.

[This message has been edited by deznatori (edited 09-11-2001).]

Apu is Hindu not Muslim. By the way many sects of fundamentalist's parties of both Hindu and Islamic faiths hate each other with a passion. Pakistan and India are like mortal enemies. I know this Pakistani dude that got all pissed when someone thought he was Indian.

Fuck the person/persons involved. But now an entire religion or culture.

Damn this thread has really gotten away from the topic. Heres a reminder of what it was supposed to be.

Let me ask you this question. Say for instance 'they' know who was responsible for this fuckin tragedy. With out a doubt no other person than 'John Doe'. Would you agree to go to where this man stays and pull some sort of suicide mission? Remember this suicide mission would only be to kill the man/s responsible not any innocent victims.

Originally posted by d-town_bomber:

yes to them it is an honor to kill your self to kill your enemies

This is a belief that is shared by many Muslim extremist's but not by traditional Muslims. Like someone said "most Muslims are grieving too" yet we only see the ones shooting Ak's in the air and screaming anti-US sentiment. I have studied the many different World religions in school and truthfully feel that Islam is a beautiful religion. They put an emphasis on helping the unfortunate and by donating a portion of you paycheck to the needy. This is coming from a Mexican-American Catholic living in Los Angeles. I just hate to see people generalize all Muslims and feed the negative stereotypes.

Originally posted by Ginger Bread Man:

if i positively knew it was going to be for the greater good of the world. i most definitely place my ideals before my life.

how do you know anything is POSITIVELY for the GREATER GOOD!?

maybe yesterday was for the greater good.

Originally posted by maskoner:

how do you know anything is POSITIVELY for the GREATER GOOD!?

maybe yesterday was for the greater good.

....that pilots on the plane going threw pittsburgh must of known and those people on that plane must of known it was for a greater good, there insticts knew they had to do something before the hijackers took control completely,and in the process saving lives...........

Archived