Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Would U Be A Suicide Bomber???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Let me ask you this question. Say for instance 'they' know who was responsible for this fuckin tragedy. With out a doubt no other person than 'John Doe'. Would you agree to go to where this man stays and pull some sort of suicide mission? Remember this suicide mission would only be to kill the man/s responsible not any innocent victims.

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

In the muslim religion it is beleived that if you die fighting for the holy war you will go to heaven... So thats why people do this shit.

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I have studied various religions in school. And have found that this is not the normal ideals of members of the Islamic faith. It is only a few crazy motherfuckers that have shaped our bias towards Muslims.

4. bug

bug Guest

yes pistol, it is just a few crazy fuckers that give islam a bad name. it is also these "few" jihad type of fundamentalist fuckers that do such things as hijack planes and kill innocent people. not blaming islam itself, just the thought process behind these kind of fuckers

5. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

blame saddam then
    its his fault the middle east hates north america
    if you think saddam is bad wait until he abdicates, and either of his sons take over (both of which are extremely insane mothafucka's .... worse than saddam)
    when one of these crazy mothafuckas comes into power we're not going to be needing jackets in our nuclear winter, thats fo sho

6. KidGoneBad

KidGoneBad Junior Member

Yeah, those crazy fucks think they will be hailed as heroes and treated like kings in heaven

Psychos...

7. bug

bug Guest

you're so ignorant i can't believe your screen name is a derivation of the word Knowledge. you obviously buy into the US propaganda machine and all its bullshit, pick up a book for a change

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Actually many of the extremists that hate the U.S. have hated the U.S. for many years before Saddam. They feel we don't care about them and think we are a bunch of "jew lovers", which they hate. But I did read that article about Saddam's crazy sons in Maxim. Nuts.

9. if i positively knew it was going to be for the greater good of the world. i most definitely place my ideals before my life.

10. curious george

curious george Senior Member

one word. martyr. the people who do htis stuff, like crashing a plane into a building, are seen as good people by whoever sent them to do it. they feel that they're getting some sort of fame from doing something like this.

11. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

We have a big ass mosk here and there were about 10 cop cars sorrounding it today for their protection. Isn't that a kick in the balls. "I bomb your country, protect me." as said in the Apu voice.

Oh and I would. If it ment I get to look the fuck in the face and shoot/stab him between the eyes. It makes it personal. A bomb is so inpersonal. Even though I knew I would be killed shortly after I would.

[This message has been edited by deznatori (edited 09-11-2001).]

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Apu is Hindu not Muslim. By the way many sects of fundamentalist's parties of both Hindu and Islamic faiths hate each other with a passion. Pakistan and India are like mortal enemies. I know this Pakistani dude that got all pissed when someone thought he was Indian.
    Fuck the person/persons involved. But now an entire religion or culture.

13. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

I know Apu is Hindu. I was making reference to the voice. that Mid eastern cab driver/convieniece store tone.

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

no way. not even if i knew i wouldnt die

15. iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

iSLEEPwithMIDGETS Senior Member

it wasnt sadaam it was that dude with the really like name or some crazy fucking american like ourselves like timothy mcveigh...but then watch it be someone like south americans or something...hmmmmmmm