Would somebody PLEASE!!!!!

ClueTwo

Ok, so check this out. My girlfriend likes to get on 12oz and occasionally read my posts. This has caused a couple of our only arguements due to misin·terpre·tation of the board atmosphere. It's hard to comprehend a group of people that seem to know each other, but in ALL ACTUALITY have no intentions of meeting even one of them. In fact most people value their anonymity so much they wouldn't dare give out their actual address or real identity. This is surely becomming a problem for us if it's not explained correctly. Right now I'm so upset that I can't speak to her clearly.

Someone please help me break it down.....

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/12oz/mot-posters-ambition.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey ClueTwos girl. My name is mr.yuck. I dont know what clue is talkin about. I posted a picture of myself. I dont really see what he is getting at. Let me re-read it. Ohhh right. Yeah. I dont know anybody on this board. I will meet some of them though but i pray to god everynight that half of these bastards die. I dont even know them.

PS. Get some.

oh, clue, did she see that huge convo you had with that girl where you traded pics and such? man, did you end up spending that weekend with her? cuz that woulda been cool if your girl found and and came, and then you made her came, and the other girl came,,,,,,

Guest ctrl+alt+del

clue, if shes checking up on you on a forum board, it sounds like your not paying enough attention to her.

and maybe she doesnt trust you enough.

either way, if i had a girlfriend, believe i would not be on 12oz as much as you are.

bottom line, log off and plug in. knawmean?

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

clue, if shes checking up on you on a forum board, it sounds like your not paying enough attention to her.

and maybe she doesnt trust you enough.

either way, if i had a girlfriend, believe i would not be on 12oz as much as you are.

bottom line, log off and plug in. knawmean?

I geton 12oz a little too much, but I sit in an office with high speed internet for 2/3 of the day. She lives about 15-20 miles away and she has a young child. It's hard for us to be togeher as much as we both want, but believe me I make sure every moment is with her possible. So I sit at home and pass the time until the next time I see here checkin out cool shit on the web...

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

I've got a fine ass chick and i still chill on 12oz like a champ.

Lens----->working both sides of the fence since 1999

this msg board is dedicated to people who do illegal activities, not many people want other people to know who exactly it is fucking up there block, do you got big tits, or there place of business, or what have you, if so call me, so thats why people aint all up to giving away who they are, its in my profile, you wont see my pic in the i wanna see you thread, thats why hes been so shady, see???

Originally posted by Daze One Million

this msg board is dedicated to people who do illegal activities, not many people want other people to know who exactly it is fucking up there block, do you got big tits, or there place of business, or what have you, if so call me, so thats why people aint all up to giving away who they are, its in my profile, you wont see my pic in the i wanna see you thread, thats why hes been so shady, see???

I think that's what I was going to try to say.

yeah, she's just insecure and maybe a little jealous of your private time..

i have met plenty of people from the board though..

it has most definitely spilled into real life, and after almost 4 years here, even some people i haven't met seem familiar to me..

of course plenty of people prefer to stay totally anonymous..

anyway, the board is a good place to talk shit, serious or not..if she doesn't get it, she doesn't get it.

..on a side note, one of my ex's wanted to be on the board after he found out i checked it out. i hated that shit.

Archived