Would any one else

misery#3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by destruct

Would any one else find it funny to see a miget out bombing or peiceing? Or maybe a whole krew of midgets out there.

i have nothing against migets or darfs... but if i saw like 10 midgets running around bombing shit that would probably make me laf.. but seriously i think migets would have a disadvantage because of there height.. they could never bomb freights because they wouldnt beable to reach them... im 6'1 and some one those freights are fairly big as im sure u guys know.. and they would have trouble running away from cops.. but i guess they could just sit a bush and no one would see them..

Guest Fabo 2

Big up da midget masseev

Being a midget writer would suck arse. You wouldn't be able to climb any fences or anything.

Guest eessee

just reading all these post made me laugh i could just imagine seeing a little midget with a bag of 25 cans struggling to cross the street to hit up and tripping and falling ...... imagine the fences and just to see him/her on there tose trying to reach the bottom part of the frieght.....i'm going to hell....:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Archived