worst valentines day experiences

garcia_vega

1996--having sex in my room, after a good 15-20 minutes i realize the condom is broken. girl starts crying hysterically, then my mom hears the noise barges into my room and catches me and this girl buck nekkid in bed.

1997--i took my ex to little italy in nyc. she forgets her purse on the subway, bitches all night, doesn't even thank me for dropping 100$ on dinner, bitches all the way home (her purse was actually returned to her by someone who found it--can you believe that happened in new york?)

1998--i tell my ex we can eat anywhere she wants for valentine's day, and she picks fucking pizza hut. then we went out to the bar and i got too drunk to have sex so the girl gets mad and says i don't find her sexy anymore. a huge fight erupts, she scratches my face with her fingernails.

1999--the same girl i've been talking about since the 1996 valentine's story calls me 2 days before valentine's day, after 4 years of dating, and says "my feelings have changed. i'm only still with you because you're in love with me, not because i love you." of course i had just bought her a 14k gold necklace like an hour earlier.

2000--i sat at home and wished i was with this girl who i had slept with llike a week earlier. then she called me that night to tell me that she had a boyfriend and wanted to make sure i knew i was "just a fling and meant nothing to her" and not to tell anyone that we hooked up, since her and her boyfriend have been getting along so well lately. in fact, they had a wonderful v-day evening planned.

2001--my date blew me off because her ex boyfriend bought her a plane ticket to fly across country so he could bang her and send her home that sunday. later on i found out that she had taken weed from my drawer and smoked it with her ex.

the moral of this story....

valentines day sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

every year i've spent valentines day alone...except for 98...we got in an arguement 2 days before...didn't talkabout it...i called her on valentines day to say i was sorry...even though it wasn't my fault...she told me to go fuck myself...three days later she brought up what a jerk i was to call her...then we made up afterwards...later i found out she was cheating on me that whole period of time.

fuck valentine's day.

stupid girls...grrr.

a worthless day to make people miserable if they don't have anyone...stupid worthless holidays...fuck.

not as bad as you guys,

2001: take girlfriend out for very expesive dinner and give her a bracelet. she gets sick after dinner and throws up and starts crying about stomach pain or something and i have to take her home at 8:30.

yes...it sucks very much sooo

last year i got my now ex this $250 watch that i had to order from some foreign country since it was not available here... 2yrs before i remember he saw it in a magazine and he liked it .. i felt great to get him something so rare and 4 hours after i gave it to him on valentines day he siad he felt horrible and he got drunk the other weekend and fucked some skank ...... he tried givin the watch back.but i said he can keep the damn thing ...... ...so..does anybody want to be my valentine.... . . . .

Originally posted by Smart

it says you "Choo Choo Choose me" and it has a picture of a train...

Aaahahhaha I love you Smart. "I saw Principal Skinner and Mrs. Kerbopple in the janitor's closet making babies and one of the babies looked at me" aahaha yay for Ralph quotes!

Guest imported_Tesseract

all valentines from 1996 and forth, suck. Nothing bad happens but nothing happens.

i miss those anonymous red cards slipped under my door...

Damn, did you girls had to grow up?

1984- i was brought into this world, apparently while "electric avenue" was playing on the radio.

1985-2001- vday was my birthday. romance was never on my mind around this holiday.

2002-2 weeks ago, i had a girlfriend, and was super excited to have an actual valentine. but, 2 weeks ago, she breaks up with me. now i've got no one. i cant wait to fake smile for everyone tommorow. happy birthday to me! KABOOOM...(thats me exploding for some reason.)

haha...that's tight....you began to take form while Eddy Grant was playing on the airwaves....that's funny...anyway's this year sucks for me,but fuck it,you know.whatever.

Archived