worst thing to say to a couple:

seven six two

worst thing to say to a couple:

"are you two brother and sister??"

it happened to me today when i was getting ice cream. how embarassing. it's happened a few times before too.

then my sister and i were in the bookstore and somebody she sort of knew asked if i was her boyfriend. jesus... (and no i wasn't holding her hand or any of that shit)

pointless post

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

off topic but how did you come up with the name seven six two?

everytime i see it, it reminds me off Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket saying "Seven six two milimeter" right before he blasts the Gunnery Sgt. in the head.

Guest crash!!!!

everytime i pass a couple i make sure to say "broken up in a week" to them. this gets really funny around sweet old couples who have probably been together since my parents were born.

I have many more things that would be bad to say to a couple.

"please don't have kids, the world is ugly enough"

"which one of you is john?"

"did you all meet at the pound?"

"when you kss do your teeth get tangled?"

sorry I am in a bad mood and thinking of things that would piss of other people is my only salvation.

Guest willy.wonka

"mind if i take a swing at her?"

or be like some guy that picked a fight with my friend with a huge knife..."come here,i like fuck your girl."

Guest willy.wonka

this couple in highschool bought these shirts with thier faces on them...one said,"hes mine" and the other,"shes mine"....:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka

now that i think about it...

i shoulda just punched that faggot down and took her in my arms and see her smile again.

Originally posted by Pistol

off topic but how did you come up with the name seven six two?

everytime i see it, it reminds me off Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket saying "Seven six two milimeter" right before he blasts the Gunnery Sgt. in the head.

that'ssort of where i got it. i just needed a name quick and that's what came to mind. i was thinking more along the lines of the ak-47, which has the same size i think (7.62 x 39) but oh well.

this is really mr. mang anyway. i was still logged in at my dad's house as this. hmm

back on topic

i dont say anything

i usually go for walking next to them both an turnin around really quick and hookin his girl in the jaw so hard he doesnt know what to do, then i beat him down while hes a froze up

that makes for a happy couple

Archived