worst thing ever

timemachine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A few weeks ago I was in my house when all of a sudden this sharp cramping-pain hit me in the abdomen/bowels area. It paralyzed me to the point where I couldn't even move. And as I stood there, bent over leaning on the desk, I knew what was coming next: an endless gush of liquid poo that I was powerless to stop. By the end, my pants were filled, and there had been some leakage on to the floor. I stood there, dazed, with absolutely no comprehension of what had just transpired.

It hit me completely out of the blue, and left with no explanation whatsoever. I cleaned myself and the floor up, and thanked god that I was alone in the privacy of my own home and not at school, work, or any other public venue.....

^HOLY SWWET JESUS THATS GREAT!:lol: :lol: :lol:

that happend to me whn i was about 6 or 7 when playing in the yard with some friends.

just stopped...then pain...poo...ran inside leaving a trail of brown watter.

good times:king:

Originally posted by PalestineOne

damn. takin a shit in a club? urgh! well, thats what you get for going to a club without "preparing yourself" in every way possible.

which is another reason I dont like it when non clubbers go clubbing, they fuck everything up for the clubbers.

Yeah, I mean how could you not prepare for a diarrhea attack? Those things happen all the time in clubs!! I mean come on, everyone wears a diaper to clubs just in case it happens.. now don't tell me you weren't wearing one...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

A few weeks ago I was in my house when all of a sudden this sharp cramping-pain hit me in the abdomen/bowels area. It paralyzed me to the point where I couldn't even move. And as I stood there, bent over leaning on the desk, I knew what was coming next: an endless gush of liquid poo that I was powerless to stop. By the end, my pants were filled, and there had been some leakage on to the floor. I stood there, dazed, with absolutely no comprehension of what had just transpired.

It hit me completely out of the blue, and left with no explanation whatsoever. I cleaned myself and the floor up, and thanked god that I was alone in the privacy of my own home and not at school, work, or any other public venue.....

I had a friend who quite a a while back had taken acid and gone thru a similer ordeal. He actually managed to make it to the bathroom, however he forgot to pull his pants down when he took the shit.

Originally posted by timemachine

so last nite it was my four-year anniversary and me and my fiancee went to a club. it was all good until....

IT HITS!

Diarrhea! that is the worst time/place to ever get it

anyone else have a bad experience like this? i almost died

it's about time you made a decent thread. i was starting to lose hope.

stories about poo = always funny.

happy anniversary and congratulations on your first decent thread.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

the mysteries of poo shall never cease to amaze me.

Archived