Worst pick-up lines ever

Guest socrates

Guest socrates

OK since obviously the reason alot of us are in Channel Zero is because we don't have lives that include a steady girl, so lets see your worst/best(some of us are that bad) pick-up line.

-Hey you have really nice hair........Can I have a strand or two to put in a locket????

-You're skins really nice.......Can I make a jacket out of it????

-Are you're pants made out of glass......Cause i can see myself in them.

-You're eyes are beautiful..............Can I have one???

-Has anyone ever told you that you look like that one girl who was a retard in that one movie.

-You're fingernails are great...Can I eat them???

..........Feel free to add as many as you want I know you guys are as sad or disturbed as me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

All those curves, and me with no breaks.

Do you believe in love at first sight...or do I have to walk by again?

Why don't you come sit on my lap, and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?

jus a few

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by krie

Why don't you come sit on my lap, and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?

thats actually quite witty

I had three younger sisters. They used to just roll on the floor laughing at some of the stupid pick-up lines guys tried on them. It's all about just being yourself and not trying to be cool, gentlemen. Nothing is more uncool than someone deliberately trying to be cool. The only thing I can figure is that the girls and young women that I managed to meet using a pick-up line just basically took pity on me, and were probably thinking how grateful they were that our culture doesn't work the other way, where girls have to think up witty things to try to say to attractive boys at clubs. In other words, they wanted me to be successful, so they laughed at my LAME ASS PICK-UP LINES, and allowed me to introduce myself. I don't know which is worse, trying to say that sort of stupid stuff to young women with a straight face, or listening to it without laughing in his face and squirting a daquiri out of your nose. Thank God most women have a forgiving, kind nature, otherwise the species would probably die out altogether.

All I can say is if you look closely, you can see the Unseen Hand of Nature, Destiny and the Almighty in these pitiful pick-up lines. Make no mistake--girls know what they are doing.

Humanity did not get propagated purely by accident. Nature will have her way, no two ways about it.

ONLY THE INTELLIGENT SURVIVE. If you are acting lame, you get no love. So get with the program, Darwin boy. The Future Awaits Us.

Archived