worst injury survived?

graffsurgeon

whats the worst shit you have done to yourself or other cats and they have lived through it..or died..

a kid was angry with my boy about 3 years ago and he shot him in the head with a .22 and the bullet went through his eye and into his spine. he lived through it and the lead is still in his spine. if he ever plays football or brawls again shit could shift and he would be paralyzed..the shooter hasnt been seen by anyone for a good while.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My knee hyperextended the wrong way. Completely tore all my ligaments and muscles in my knee. Couldn't walk, skate, or play sports for about 6 months. Complete inactivity has left me a fat slob. I gotta get back into shape...

I also got dragged by a truck...that sucked too

got nailed by a delivery truck when i was crossing the street on my bike, hit me square on, i went under it, and it ran over my leg, or so they told me, i woke up and all i saw was blue sky, and some dudes face. my friend saw the whole thing, he came out to see if i was still alive and i was looking up at him, i knew that i knew him somehow, but i thought he was an old roomate, and i started babbling some shit, then i had a moment of lucidity, and i told him about that dream i just had before i got up that morning of how i got hit by a big white delivery van. he was thouroughly confused. broken femur, concussion, a bunch of bruises and shit, but i thankfully i survived it. someone else said that the person ran right through me without slowing down whatsoever until afterwards. fucked up shit, and i got nothing from it but a bunch of shitty bills. fuck the west man, too many fucking speed freaks and fuckups.

A punctured lung with several broken ribs.. couldnt move without feeling like a knife was stuck in my side and for a full week my breathing was reduced to shallow breathes like after you've just been doing sprints.. my lung wouldn't reinflate until they stuck a huge fucken needle in and pumped it up.. oww.

are you ready for another of mr abc's long-winded adventures? if ya are, read on, mcduff.......

well, i was working for this drug dealer in my neighborhood at the time. it was the summer after i graduated high school. me and my friend gino were pulling apart stolen cars for free dope (we're talking kilo's my friends) and money.

so it was the last day, and we'd finished pulling apart the cars (there were 5 of them). we were in his house enjoying the fruits of his crop of hawaiian shit we harvested a week earlier. we were pretty stoned and brad (the dealer's name) sent me to the shop around the block to get a bottle of coke. so i grabbed my skateboard and headed out the front door. brad lived on a steep hill, and it was downhill all the way to the shop.

i put my board down and start rolling down the hill. i take a right, then a left onto the main road heading for the shop. by this time i'm going at least 40kmph (i'm not sure what it is in miles, but i was belting along, let's put it that way).

i turn the corner to the sight of an oncoming car. i was more of a tech skater, so i was on a skinny board with small wheels. not exactly the best setup for bombing hills. so as i round the corner the speed wobbles set in. the woman driving the car was shitting herself, and i was having trouble controlling my board. all of a sudden i get a badas speed wobble that puts my board on a right-angle. i go flying forward, travelling about 5 metres in the air, and hit the ground sliding. by this time the woman in the car had hit the brakes and was skidding. i was about to slide under her wheels, but the only thing keeping me fron rolling under them is my elbow dragging on the road. the wheels go straight past my head missing it by millimetres and i go skidding off behind the car. i finally come to a stop and wearily get up. the women jumps out of her car, white with fright, asking if i'm ok. i was in shock and was blabbing out "i'm ok, don't worry". unbeknowns to me, i'm bleeding from several places and looked haggard as fuck. she looks at me like i'm crazy, then turns around and gets back in her car.

i walk back up to where my board is, and take a look at the 5 dollars that was still in my hand. it had a big hole burned through the middle of it from the slide. i thought nothing of it and went in to get the coke. people are looking at me all wierd, but my head was so fuzzy i didn't know why, and didn't really care. i got back to brad's house and then the pain started to kick in. i looked down at my forearm and noticed the blood running down it. i looked at my elbow and saw the bone sticking out. i also notice the side of my t-shirt is covered in blood. i pull it up only to find my hip poking out of the skin. brad also told me the back of my t-shirt is covered in blood. i take a look in the mirror and the back of my shoulder was nearly all scraped off. my knee was also almost poking out of the skin. and above all, my body had gone stiff and i was in immense pain. i smoked a few more bongs (sounded like the right thing to do), then headed for the doc's. the holes on my body were so big that i couldn't be stitched up, so he put gauze and shit all over me.

it took ages for the wounds to heal (about 2-3 months) and i was sore as fuck for a couple weeks afterwards. later that day i went to the skateshop to buy new shoes. the fellas at the shop were stoked with the wounds and took photos to put on the photo board in the shop for other customers to gawk at the horror of my accident.

crawled up through a broken out window in this burnt up building i was trying to paint running from the cops. sliced both my arms up badly and had to wrap my socks around em' to stop the bleeding while they ran around looking for me while i was hiding on the roof the whole time.

Hit a tabletop at Stowe about 3 years ago. Pulled a huge 180 Japan, stuck it.

Went into the lodge, had a Margarita.

Took the lift back up.

Went into the park again, to hit the same tabletop. Of course, going for all glory, I hit that bastard with twice the speed as I'd had the first time.....My boys said I went at least 65 feet high, and about 110 feet long...

Some fucker built a foot of vert onto the lip whilst I was indoors getting my drink on.

I tried to pull the same 180 Japan, but was WAY of kilter due to the upward ejecting force of the vert lip.

Prognosis- Severe concussion (What's new, I get at least 3 a season.) Punctured lung, torn Sphenoidal Tendon (tendon that connects groin muscle to pelvic Bone), Busted ego. I hit the ground so hard, (completely clearing the landing), that my rear highback gave me a 7 inch bruise under my right armpit....picture it, my highback of my fucking binding under my armpit....that's some heavy gravity shit right there.

Archived