Worst...Gift...Ever

2 blaazed

Whats the worst gift you ever got???

my homie decided he was gonna try and get me something cool as a bday gift. he bought this thing from ecko for like $100 called the suprise box. so i open the box n theres this fucked up looking retarded mr potato head looking thing in there.

my homie is all "naw that cant be it, theres something inside the egg. so he proceeds to try to open the egg, to make a long story short, 20 min later the egg is all scared up with marks from a claw hammer and my homie now realizes ecko sold him a egg with a 5lb weight inside. It was horrible....

lets hear it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i appreciate everything i get. it's the thought that counts, and the fact someone thought enough of me to buy me something means the world to me.

did you turn vegan and gay or something recently?

you and these responses of yours sound like some church going vegan eating homo retard wrote that shit and you snatched it from them.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

haha, just saying, some of your responses lately have been soft like a grape mother fucker.

which other responses are you talking about.

and again, the last 10 threads you've made were about your bitch ass not getting any pussy, and whining about girlfriends who dumped your ugly ass in the past. you're the pot, i'm the kettle

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

which other responses are you talking about.

and again, the last 10 threads you've made were about your bitch ass not getting any pussy, and whining about girlfriends who dumped your ugly ass in the past. you're the pot, i'm the kettle

ughhhh, cant touch on which ones ive seen lately that made me think youre sick or something, but i can tell you they havent been normal mr abc responses.

and i havent made 10 threads lately in months, maybe two in the last 4 months.

havent even been around lately.

sucka.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

ughhhh, cant touch on which ones ive seen lately that made me think youre sick or something, but i can tell you they havent been normal mr abc responses.

whatever, you're hallucinating.

i fucked your mom in the ass with a lightbulb while she recited jewish poety about incest. feel better now?

in 6th grade this girl gave me a small wrapped present. i opened it and nothing was in it and was like what the fuck? did i drop it? im lookin on the floor on my desk. then i seen there was a note on the outside w/ that lame poem about whateverthefuck suprises and gifts and romance snowfalls and was like oh snap, what a cheapo.

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

my friend recieved a picture of his grandma (framed) and a globe..

just saw one of my sisters and told her that one...hahahahah reminds me of my G ma. one year she kicked me down wrapped plastic bags for christmas..."theyre to put your art supplies in"

another christmas someone got underwear...my Gma asked to see them, and in front of mad people smelled them and declared they wouldnt be that fresh smelling soon...

My G-ma tries to kick down visitors peanut butter and shit with best before dates from like 84. she throws back vino all day....

Originally posted by KRON KING

20$ GAP certificate. - I have a cheap ass aunt:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont understand gift certificates at all, its like your spending the money why dont you just put it in between a card it will be a lot more beneficial to the receiver....

i bet you still have that certificate, OR you walked around the gap looking for an excuse to get rid of it?

I got sick of lame gifts..so around 5th grade I adopted the "list." I would make a list of things I wanted and my mom would call up my aunts and shit and everyone would pick stuff off the list. I always get the whole list usually because my birthday is 2 weeks before christmas so I get a lot of presents in the same month. I can also do a "birthday/christmas together" thing and get a big present and then some small stuff.