Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Worst FLU ever aka PUKE AND SHIT

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Last night was rad went skating, streaked like 70 cars and I hung out with an old buddy......THEN BAM THIS MORNING I wake up and I'm puking(i don't puke ever!) and I'm shitting my pants like woah. I've never had a flu like this, on the plus side I had a crap factory bug and it CLEARED anything and everything out of my colon,you could eat of this fucker, I had the shits for like 3 weeks.So I changed up how I was eating and everything got aok...then this happens FUCK!

I couldn't even go to work

Lets hear your nasty sick storys! I'm bored

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

haha

mustve been that meat you ate son.

3. Frate_Raper

Naw it's not the meat boyos a bunch of fellas from around my way are dying with this shit, I wish it was just the meat..............heres a rad story about this from the illest man alive..........."dude I'm wipen the a-hole and I snizzed and shit on my hand".....................OH DEAR GOD

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

maybe it's that crazy asain flu that's going around.
    That shit's scarry!

From an Asian co-worker
    A deadly flu-look-alike symptoms is spreading very quickly around the world. It is believed that the outbreak was started in southern China and Hong Kong. I recommand everyone here to avoid crowded Chinese population like the Pacific Mall and China Town during weekend. Please wash your hand very carefully before eating and after going to washroom. Since we all sharing keyboards and other equipments, please cover your mouth when you sneeze and wash your hands right after. The situation in HK is getting critical everyday. My cousin who is a doctor in HK said the govn't of HK is reacting too slowly. It is our responsibilty to protect ourselves and we shouldn't wait for the government's response. I'm not trying to create a scary scenerio but large HK and Chinese population live in the GTA, precaution is needed since the virus is still very much unknown. Thanks for your time.

ok then... wash after you come in contact with an asain. :rolleyes:

5. Frate_Raper

You don't do that already? fucking city boys and their stupidity!

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

'amune' ???

that's immune, as in immunity.

:nope:

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yeah...the worst i have ever been was taking a shit and falling off the toilet and crawling to open the door and trying to yell help for my autie to find me with my pants down to my knees and blood in the toilet.

this was from food poisoning. i hallucinate when i get the flu.i dont get colds or anything, just the flu.and it comes after like 2-3 years.

visions haunt me.

8. Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew Guest

i had my tongue all up in an asian girl last night. i feel fine :dazed:

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i bet i know what it is. they say there is a new strain of the common cold circulating GLOBALLY. supposedly theres 3 different types of the common cold.

although it could be some chemical that THEY are testing on their citizens.

10. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

fuck that noise..i hate getting sick..I can't move when i get sick..my knees swell up and it is a bitch for me to walk...the worst is when ur nuts get sore from being all ill..:spent:

11. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

as a kid i used to puke A LOT....if i didnt eat within half an hour of waking up..puke!!...if i ate too much..puke...if i sat in the bakc of the car...puke...if i ate certain things...puke...if i ran too much...puke...pukepukepuke...i think ive barffed on about every family member, in every family car, in every room of the house, at all times of the day, for almost every reason......as u might think...my stomach was usually filled with some sort of medication as a kid......the cool thing is that now i can throw up whenever i see fit....but i dont get sick enough to throw up anymore...very rarely if at all.....

12. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

uhhh... sorry buddy, that aint the flu.