WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

~KRYLON2~

so today i wake up for once without my mom yelling and screaming to get my ass up walk downstairs take a warm shower get dressed and my mom made some of here signiture waffles and while i was eating she asked if i needed a ride to school because my truck was getting a new clutch and i told that i'd be fine taking the bus...so as i was walking to the bus stop i see it go past a block away so i had no chance of catching it...so im walking back to my house when i notice that i dont have my keys nor do i have my $170 that was in my pocket so right about now im fucking ready to kill someone.. so as soon as i get to my house i go into the garage grab a skrewdriver and open of my livingroom window but as i climb through the window i hear a rip and soon as i get through the window i notice theres a hole about 1' long in my brand new hoodie that i juss spent $70 on the day befor..so i grab my skateboard and i havnt skated in about 1 year because i fucked up my knee and had surgery on it last year.....so im on my way trying to keep my balance becuase i got about 50lbs of books in my bag when all the sudden i get hit from behind and i fly 10ft through the air into a busy street.....at first i thought someone pushed me or some shit...but when i get up i see a fucking 5,000lbs limo....the fucking guy rolls down the limo and asks if im ok.....i go to the window a yell " IMA FUCKING KILL YOU" THEN THE MOTHERFUCKER PEELS OUT right now im thinking to myself WTF is happening...i juss missed the bus....lost my pay check...fucked up my branned new hoodie....and got hit by a limo.....so i get to school im late to add to the list of shit thats happened sofar so i see my dean and he tells me to see him in his office it ends up hes giving me a saturday detention because i lost my ID or some bullshit im like ok....shit cant get anyworse rigth....wrong next periode i have a project that decides whether i pass or fail the course...so i go to hand in my work when i see its drenched in coke from when i fell....my teacher looks at it and throws it away and tells me to see him after class....so i tell him what had happened to me in the past hour and he looks at me with a fround face and gives me this lecture about responcibility for 10 minutes but eventually he says that he'd give me till tommorow to get it re-typed whitch is the best thing thats happened to me all day............so have any of you guys had days like this....-please tell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and then no one replies to your thread....

sorry, just joshin with ya..

Keep ya chin up, and ya shoulda gotten that licenseplate number, cause even though you would have had a shitty day, right now you would be looking up a lawyer and suing the fuck out of fred durst and his limo company...nah mean?

everyone has shitty days...

this is in one week

saturday night

Arrested mischeif over 5000 not looking good!

spend one week worring and cleaning out my hosue of graffiti shit cause I tought they were going to raid me

saturday

grandpa dies

sunday morning wrote off moms car and was charged with careless driving

next month worked every day for fucking free 1000 to to mom for rental car

1000 to lawyer for retainer

i was also in my last month of high school when this happened

it all works out bro no worries

Re: Re: WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

Originally posted by cmeup

oh my fucking god makros that shit was fuckign hilarious! im gonna kill you!

damn...never knew that was makros...

anyway...the only thing that has been shitty for me so far

is my folder due next week in english

-i didn't do half of the assignments...mainly essays

my business systems class.

- i don't know why though but i haven't turned in any assignments in Yet.

Found out i wasn't eligible for the in-state scholarship...they said my tests scores are low. a guidance counselor told me i scored a 17 on my ACTs but then a university accepted me and saying i scored a 23 on the ACT :confused: so the FAFSA is pretty much the only thing for me.

the in-state scholarship i was trying to apply for was the 75% paid tuition.

so ok..today, i told my dad i was gonna go look for an mp3/cd player on ebay. he told me i would be wasting my money. i'm thinkin, "the fuck are you talking about?" And so, he goes on saying i won't need one when i get a car. when you do you get a car, you can buy 2-3 of them"

i was like what the FUCK are you trying to say you stupid fuckin immigrant?

blah, he is so fuckin wack

ok...i had to get this off my chest...

fuck you.

*feels better*

*continuing signing up for FAFSA*

Guest blink_ATX

Fuck that limo driver...

you shoulda asked that nigga for a ride and rolled up to school in style.

shit i owulda been like "no im not ok, i need a ride to school, i think its the least you could do after hittng me and not paying attention to where you are going."

like that then tell him i wont report this if you hit me up for a couple more rides

hustle nbigga hustle

l0rd Ka0s

Guest -MOE LESTER-

this happened yesterday

i had to go to some gay family shit for my sister birthday, as were walking down the street, i get into some shit with my dad...the moralistic faggot......so he grabs me by the hoodie, and i politely tell him

"let go of me or im going to fuckin sock you"

he gets into my face, and tells me to sock him, so i do

we get into a little shuffle, im pissed as fuck, i walk away, punch a parking meter ( my hand is all swollen up from this ), my dad gets on my case AGAIN aying

"what, now your tyring to destoy property?? what good is that going to do?"

now im really pissed, i have fuckin steam coming out my ears...my stupid FUCKIN dad doesnt learn when to shut his bitch face up.....so once again, down the street, he gets on my case again, and i sock him

that felt so fuckin good, so i went for another hit, (hes a blackbelt) he grabs both my arms, shoves me into a storefront, people are looking at us like WTF....im trying to punch the faggot but hes got me locked, i break free, cuss the bitch out and tell him to go fuck himself, all in front of my 10 year old sister, whos fuckin scared as shit, my dad calls me a bitch and tells me to run to my mom...which pissed me off more, i threaten to kill him, i walk ahead of him, fuckin pissed at everything

my mom tries to defend me by telling him to back off me sometimes, he gets on her case...the bitch yells at my mom, he says he wants a divorce, shits all fucked up, i havent talked to the faggot since and my hand is fuckin hurting, i cant believe i typed all this

and this was all on my sisters birthday...i love my fuckin dad...:D this is like the 4th time this year ive gotten into a fight with my dad...i wish he wasnt a black belt that weighs twice my size or i would straight beat the shit out of him

and right now as im fuckin sitting here my fuckin dad is now yelling at my sister because she doesnt understand her fuckin homework, shes fuckin sobbing as hes yelling at her because she messed up on some division.......FUCK HIM:mad:

one day....

my mom tried to fuckin kill me and i ran out of the house with no shoes in a tank top and it was freezing and i still have to live with the krazy woman for a couple more months till i graduate ...and tryin to graduate blah

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

this happened yesterday

i had to go to some gay family shit for my sister birthday, as were walking down the street, i get into some shit with my dad...the moralistic faggot......so he grabs me by the hoodie, and i politely tell him

"let go of me or im going to fuckin sock you"

he gets into my face, and tells me to sock him, so i do

we get into a little shuffle, im pissed as fuck, i walk away, punch a parking meter ( my hand is all swollen up from this ), my dad gets on my case AGAIN aying

"what, now your tyring to destoy property?? what good is that going to do?"

now im really pissed, i have fuckin steam coming out my ears...my stupid FUCKIN dad doesnt learn when to shut his bitch face up.....so once again, down the street, he gets on my case again, and i sock him

that felt so fuckin good, so i went for another hit, (hes a blackbelt) he grabs both my arms, shoves me into a storefront, people are looking at us like WTF....im trying to punch the faggot but hes got me locked, i break free, cuss the bitch out and tell him to go fuck himself, all in front of my 10 year old sister, whos fuckin scared as shit, my dad calls me a bitch and tells me to run to my mom...which pissed me off more, i threaten to kill him, i walk ahead of him, fuckin pissed at everything

my mom tries to defend me by telling him to back off me sometimes, he gets on her case...the bitch yells at my mom, he says he wants a divorce, shits all fucked up, i havent talked to the faggot since and my hand is fuckin hurting, i cant believe i typed all this

and this was all on my sisters birthday...i love my fuckin dad...:D this is like the 4th time this year ive gotten into a fight with my dad...i wish he wasnt a black belt that weighs twice my size or i would straight beat the shit out of him

and right now as im fuckin sitting here my fuckin dad is now yelling at my sister because she doesnt understand her fuckin homework, shes fuckin sobbing as hes yelling at her because she messed up on some division.......FUCK HIM:mad:

dude, it sounds like your dad has a little anger problem...dont mean to diss him cause we all have rage we just gotta control it, but yelling at your sister for screwing up in maths is just gonna make her hate it..and i hope he dosent hit your mom or anything, ok sorry none of my biz

damn moe.. that sounds familiar. i have a similar dad. i was just as easily "set off" back in the day (although i never punched him), and my dad was a major reason for my anger managment problem. bad stuff... i sympathize. i think it actually made me much more mellow in the long run.

:o good luck, man.

heh. i just noticed the drool spots on mamerro's dad's pillow and shirt. awesome.

Archived