Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

worst car accident ever?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by backside country tagger 2, Jul 28, 2001.

1. backside country tagger 2

backside country tagger 2 Member

whats the worst car accident anyone has gotten into that you know of or maybe you have gotten in to one .lets hear em.

2. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

My ex got into a car wreck driving to PA in the rain and snow.. everyone was falling asleep, he was speeding to get to point B. A car cut him off, he cut the wheel then overcompensated, sending the van full of 5 people and a dog rolling at least 7 times. The dog flew out the window, it was thrown something like 30 feet, died on impact. My ex was thrown out the back window of the van, his legs were in, his upper torso was out, had the van flipped one more time it would have crushed him. Amazingly someone fractured an arm, and a couple people go belt burns or something, but no one was hurt too bad except for the dog.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

3. tow up from tha flow up !

My friend Caleb was driving home after a party one night. He was the DD, everyone else was drunk. He was being funny, speeding down a backroad trying to scare the drunk people. Basicly he hit a hill, pulled a dukes of hazzard and got ariel on that shit, landed and lost control of the wheel. Hit a tree dead on going about 60 mph. The bottom of the car folded crushing Calebs legs in about 14 different places, breaking both of his ankels, the impact cracked two of his ribs, and broke his jaw in 3 different places, not to mention cutting his face like a meat grinder. He had to have his mouth wired shit, full leg/ankle/foot casts, a neckbrace, couldn't eat solid foods for months, lost ungodly amounts of muscle. Everyone else was okay, one girl got knocked unconcious and I think she broke her nose or something. Everyone else got bruised and a little burnt or cut on impact but was okay. I guess Caleb went into shock on impact because he can't remember a thing, but everyone said he was just screaming for like 45 minutes straight (thats how long it took them to get any help). They're all perfectly fine now though! Damned designated drivers.

------------------

4. tow up from tha flow up !

------------------

5. *mojo-jojoh *

*mojo-jojoh * New Jack

driving drunk
    driving drunk
    dir iving derunk
    d i r iving drunk
    drivvvining drunk
    der i v ing dead..

i''ve seen too many bodies to speak of what its like to drive drunk....unspeakable...

do not drive drunk do not let your friends drive drunk...or you will regret it

6. jus

jus Guest

we were in a old station wagon on are way to skate an these drunk guys ran a stop sign in a van an we hit the side of the van an i tdrove on 2 wheels an hit a park car thats pretty much it...

7. TOY

TOY New Jack

my sister, her friend, and her friend's sister (the driver) were driving home. the story goes....she was in the left lane and wanted to get in the middle lane?. anyway the car behind her also switched to the middle lane and speeded up so she overcorrected back to the left lane and went over the median into eastbound traffic. they were hit by 5 cars. her friend was in the passenger seat with no seatbelt and only got a cut on her knee and a black eye. her sister was wearing a seatbelt and got a broken hip from a car hitting the driver side. me sister wasnt wearing her seatbelt and broke her back and arm, and busted her head open. EMS thought she was dead but unfortunately shes only paralyzed from her tits down. i say unfortunately cuz she rather have died than to be paralyzed.

8. keep

keep Guest

man i got a couple of these....

my x-girl was about to pullout of a nieborhood and was hit at about 60-70+mph by a truck, she was in a geo storm. It almost broke the car in half. She got a compound fracture to her arm, and some scars but is fine now.

When i was like 15 or so me and 3 other friends were stoned as hell and decited to take one of my friends dads stingray out. fun as hell till the stoned ass lost controll, we flipped it. rolled like 5 or 6 times on some dirt road. fucked the car up. everyone was fine, except me, and i only had a little cut on my head. we ended up braking the ignition and running back to his place and putting the keys back, and it worked great, nothing was ever asked.

9. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

Oh my god tow up, why must you always talk hurting animals!

10. omone

omone Member

my friend was driving in the rain, went to turn left
    his car spun out and another car hit the passenger side
    it pushed the door all the way to the drivers seat
    he got a bad concussion, and if someone was next to him, they would have been crushed

dont drive drunk
    my friends sister was killed in a car crash
    she was only 16
    the driver and all the passengers were wasted
    and went through a red light i think

11. Magnet Man

Magnet Man Member

whats up with humans facination with death and pain?

i dont understand... me being an alien and all.

12. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

I had an accident with the easter bunny once... http://www.nevadasol.com/easter.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by OPIUM3 (edited 07-28-2001).]

13. beardo

beardo Guest

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

14. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

http://archotol.ama-assn.org/issues/v127n7/images/cover.jpg'>

I got a steel mandible now from one of my accidents...

15. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

you can't even talk about that...you have no idea, man.