worst car accident ever?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My ex got into a car wreck driving to PA in the rain and snow.. everyone was falling asleep, he was speeding to get to point B. A car cut him off, he cut the wheel then overcompensated, sending the van full of 5 people and a dog rolling at least 7 times. The dog flew out the window, it was thrown something like 30 feet, died on impact. My ex was thrown out the back window of the van, his legs were in, his upper torso was out, had the van flipped one more time it would have crushed him. Amazingly someone fractured an arm, and a couple people go belt burns or something, but no one was hurt too bad except for the dog.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

My friend Caleb was driving home after a party one night. He was the DD, everyone else was drunk. He was being funny, speeding down a backroad trying to scare the drunk people. Basicly he hit a hill, pulled a dukes of hazzard and got ariel on that shit, landed and lost control of the wheel. Hit a tree dead on going about 60 mph. The bottom of the car folded crushing Calebs legs in about 14 different places, breaking both of his ankels, the impact cracked two of his ribs, and broke his jaw in 3 different places, not to mention cutting his face like a meat grinder. He had to have his mouth wired shit, full leg/ankle/foot casts, a neckbrace, couldn't eat solid foods for months, lost ungodly amounts of muscle. Everyone else was okay, one girl got knocked unconcious and I think she broke her nose or something. Everyone else got bruised and a little burnt or cut on impact but was okay. I guess Caleb went into shock on impact because he can't remember a thing, but everyone said he was just screaming for like 45 minutes straight (thats how long it took them to get any help). They're all perfectly fine now though! Damned designated drivers.

------------------

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

My friend Caleb was driving home after a party one night. He was the DD, everyone else was drunk. He was being funny, speeding down a backroad trying to scare the drunk people. Basicly he hit a hill, pulled a dukes of hazzard and got ariel on that shit, landed and lost control of the wheel. Hit a tree dead on going about 60 mph. The bottom of the car folded crushing Calebs legs in about 14 different places, breaking both of his ankels, the impact cracked two of his ribs, and broke his jaw in 3 different places, not to mention cutting his face like a meat grinder. He had to have his mouth wired shit, full leg/ankle/foot casts, a neckbrace, couldn't eat solid foods for months, lost ungodly amounts of muscle. Everyone else was okay, one girl got knocked unconcious and I think she broke her nose or something. Everyone else got bruised and a little burnt or cut but was okay. I guess Caleb went into shock because he can't remember a thing, but everyone said he was just screaming for like 45 minutes straight (thats how long it took them to get any help). They're all perfectly fine now though! Damned designated drivers.

------------------

driving drunk

driving drunk

dir iving derunk

d i r iving drunk

drivvvining drunk

der i v ing dead..

i''ve seen too many bodies to speak of what its like to drive drunk....unspeakable...

do not drive drunk do not let your friends drive drunk...or you will regret it

we were in a old station wagon on are way to skate an these drunk guys ran a stop sign in a van an we hit the side of the van an i tdrove on 2 wheels an hit a park car thats pretty much it...

my sister, her friend, and her friend's sister (the driver) were driving home. the story goes....she was in the left lane and wanted to get in the middle lane?. anyway the car behind her also switched to the middle lane and speeded up so she overcorrected back to the left lane and went over the median into eastbound traffic. they were hit by 5 cars. her friend was in the passenger seat with no seatbelt and only got a cut on her knee and a black eye. her sister was wearing a seatbelt and got a broken hip from a car hitting the driver side. me sister wasnt wearing her seatbelt and broke her back and arm, and busted her head open. EMS thought she was dead but unfortunately shes only paralyzed from her tits down. i say unfortunately cuz she rather have died than to be paralyzed.

man i got a couple of these....

my x-girl was about to pullout of a nieborhood and was hit at about 60-70+mph by a truck, she was in a geo storm. It almost broke the car in half. She got a compound fracture to her arm, and some scars but is fine now.

When i was like 15 or so me and 3 other friends were stoned as hell and decited to take one of my friends dads stingray out. fun as hell till the stoned ass lost controll, we flipped it. rolled like 5 or 6 times on some dirt road. fucked the car up. everyone was fine, except me, and i only had a little cut on my head. we ended up braking the ignition and running back to his place and putting the keys back, and it worked great, nothing was ever asked.

my friend was driving in the rain, went to turn left

his car spun out and another car hit the passenger side

it pushed the door all the way to the drivers seat

he got a bad concussion, and if someone was next to him, they would have been crushed

dont drive drunk

my friends sister was killed in a car crash

she was only 16

the driver and all the passengers were wasted

and went through a red light i think

Originally posted by keep:

my x-girl was about to pullout of a nieborhood and was hit at about 60-70+mph by a truck, she was in a geo storm. It almost broke the car in half. She got a compound fracture to her arm, and some scars but is fine now.

you can't even talk about that...you have no idea, man.

this isnt about an accident but i was at the junk yard getting parts for my van and i saw an identical van that had hit a telephone pole or a tree and pushed the front in so far that the dashboard touched the bottom of the driver's seat...i wonder what happened to dude's legs 'cause there was nowhere for them to go...i love my van.

I don't know the people involved in this accident but i was a witness. I was driving up the interstate a while back. going around 65. I look up further down the road and I see cars swerving everywhere. I am confused as fuck as to what the hell is going on. Then i see it. A car is driving the wrong way ont he expressway and he is doing around the speed limit (55). I completely flipped out and I swerved to get out of the way of this car that is heading streaight for me. I get around him then I hear this enormous CRASH all while I ws watching in my rear view mirror he went straight into a car behind me. It was fucking nuts. the fronts of both cars were crushed well into the interior of the cars. The driver of the car that was hit and her 7 year old son were killed instantly. Her daughter who was in the back seat died 3 days later at the hospital. the guy driving broke 4 ribs, both legs, and his neck. He said that he had blacked out and didn't know what was going on. So honestly no one knows why he was driving the wrong way on the inteerstate. I feel wierd now talking/typing this up. I think I am gonna go outside. bye.

• 3 weeks later...

when i was 15 i tried to drive my boys car "just put it in reverse" (my other friend said)with no formal intro in to cars,not even knowing where the brake was,i did! backed in to my other friends brothers girlfriends car then "drive away!, drive away!oh crap we're dead oh shit......fucking hell shit dude fuck!damnit im dead im dead im dead,frig chris is gonna kill us man,fuck"being screamed at me from the back seat,i tried to drive away and crashed into my other friend (whos house we were at) dads uninsurred van.so my friends dad comes out like "the cops have been called,theyre on theyre way!" so the cop gets there and its alright cuz the uninsurred car was on the street,so if he gave my a ticket for driving w/out a liecence he had to charge them!every thing is cool until chris' mom got there and the cop fell in love trying to impress her right,so anyways i got a $360.00 ticket that hasent been paid in 4 years now thats gangsta'

ps. havent talked to chris since.

two days ago i was on my bike and the chain fell off i fliped over the bars slid on my knee hit my head on the gaurd rails(it was under a bridge on the sidewalk)and broke my camera fuck! and one time my friend were driving around trying to have some fun talkng to hookers and what not.Well we happened apon a flock of she males that seem to enjoy charging slow moving cars like rhinos,probably 5 of them trying to open the doors anyways i was screaming DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE so he tries to take off and this hooker jumps up sitting on the hood of his car for like two blocks s/he sat there laughing at us that was funny shit,oh man!

Archived