Worst Band(s) Ever (In your opinion)

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Ooooo....that's a dangerous nomination on this board :nope:

dangerous nomination?!?!?

dude, all i hear are complaints about how it's all the same old threadfs n sheeeaht

I also nominate...

any EMO band out there....I hate those drowned watrer rats always complaining about life..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

YEAH DOOD LETS NOMINATE ALL THE NUMETAL BANDS THAT HAVE BEEN SUCCESFUL LATELY!!!! THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO TALENT WHATSOEVER!!!!

If I were to nominate a worst band ever, I'd nominate Metallica, cause I've fucking hated them since day one. However I am aware of how important they are to the genre, so I can't.

those bands i mentioned earlier deserve nothing .

just like all that mass produced hollywood watever shit

fuck all those wack rappers 50 cent all that gay shit fuck it gets me pissed not a lot of people actually listen to good music these days.

i was sitting with my girlfriend and we were watching some music channel and matchbox 20 came on and i go oh fuck these guys suck and she got so offended . like fuck. what a gay band

seriously where are all these no talent fags coming from.

i have a huge range of music that i like. its very diverse i just cant stand no talent fags from the hood or some fag numetal society getting proprs for music produced overnight

Originally posted by MagatsuTaito

those bands i mentioned earlier deserve nothing .

just like all that mass produced hollywood watever shit

fuck all those wack rappers 50 cent all that gay shit fuck it gets me pissed not a lot of people actually listen to good music these days.

i was sitting with my girlfriend and we were watching some music channel and matchbox 20 came on and i go oh fuck these guys suck and she got so offended . like fuck. what a gay band

seriously where are all these no talent fags coming from.

i have a huge range of music that i like. its very diverse i just cant stand no talent fags from the hood or some fag numetal society getting proprs for music produced overnight

Here you go.

An essential tool for credited authorities on musical talent such as yourself.

Haha, cmon, Whitesnake wasn't TOO bad. I mean, they had Tawny Kitaen in all of their videos, and that automatically dispensed some degree of awesomeness on them.

If I were to choose bad hair bands, it'd be Warrant and Bullet Boys. And again Metallica, cause they ruined the awesome hair band scene.