Worst band ever thread!

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPFlatty

Re: adfa

Originally posted by xdyingfetusx

train, slipknot, korn, sum41, simple plan the list goes on

korn? those cats are sick! i'm stunned...

Guest platapie

wait color me bad isnt cool anymore? comeon you no when your girl wanted to mak eout to girl i want to sex you up you new the words.:crazy:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

korn WAS fuckin sick, i liked some of their older shit, but they are sell outs now...so is limp bizkit, i liked their old shit but all their shit now sucks.....the worst band is Otown, they are fake girlish whores, and that black kid is the biggest fuckin wimp ive ever seen, i seriously want to smack a 2X4 into his face....aaron carter is also shit but he doesnt even have pubic hair yet so i will lay off him, even though i want to rip his skeleton out of his body

Guest professor poopatronic

i swear to god if i hear the word "sellout" one more time i'm going to start killing

Limp Bizkit

Kid Rock

Jay Z - not a band.. but crap none the less.

Metallica - "After kill em all " it was a downwards spiral.

gorrila's

Andrew W.K.

Poisen

Missy Elliot

Puff Daddy

sum41

Almost all punk after 87'

cradle of filth ...

theres more...but i dont really feel like typing it out..

Guest serpent of the light

i'm reading about bad music while listening to eazy e, i'm pretty sure any statement about music from me wouldn't be taken seriously

but fuck:

slipknot, korn, deftones, creed, papa roach, limp bizkit, incubus, and all the rest of those nu "metal" bands. fuck em.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

aaron carter is also shit but he doesnt even have pubic hair yet so i will lay off him, even though i want to rip his skeleton out of his body

totally agree infact i promised to myself the first time i saw a video of him in nick (because i watch catdog, spongebob, and alot of other pimped out toons) that ill kick his ass if i ever saw him so look forward to that lester cuz i am gona do that

Archived