worst 21st birfday ever

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Birthdays suck man, i'm sure your 21 year on this earth will rock, fuck a day, its a whole new era...rock on, happy 21

when every other day is such a party, it only makes sense that some birthdays might fall a bit short.

think of it this way man, you got to spend it outside of america, which is a party in and of itself.

if i could have made it, you know i would.

take care, and i hope it starts going alright homie.

youre just barely turning 21? i thought you were older than me. shiiiiit.

respect your elders mother fucker. :lol:

happy birthday man, sorry its not what you wanted it to be...

give me your location and ill hop on one of my e-hoes sites, and get my e-pimp on and send you a fat skeezer who likes giving throat massages on your pecker.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

youre just barely turning 21? i thought you were older than me. shiiiiit.

respect your elders mother fucker. :lol:

happy birthday man, sorry its not what you wanted it to be...

give me your location and ill hop on one of my e-hoes sites, and get my e-pimp on and send you a fat skeezer who likes giving throat massages on your pecker.

You're over 21?? Wow, all I can say is that I feel sorry for your parents.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah, worst birftday ever, no cake, no girlfriend, no booze, no party. just some depressing music and a warm corona. how gay is this.

fuck a 21st birthday. :o

It's not that bad. It could be worse.

I spent my 21st birthday on a navy ship in the middle of the ocean. How did we celebrate? I was standing 12 hours of watch a day like any other day, and everyone I knew left me sore with 21 punches each.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

yea right.

youre in japan right? go eat a dog dick.

Haha you seriously are retarded. Korea is the country known for eating dogs. I think it's safe to say that you are the most pathetic person on 12oz.

girlfriend come home.

i scored some white wine that tastes like vinegar, which rocks. i suppose i am in rome, which is pretty fucking sweet. i just suspected a 21st birthday to be like some raging dude brah party. i suppose tomorrow is another day. ive had an awesome summer, so how can i complain. im gonna go watch old school.

Archived