Worse car ever?

backcountrywriter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my car is the worst car ever.

83 monte carlo that ive basically kicked the living shit out of. its on its last leg.....my favorite features are the shocks i shouldve replaced a year ago making it bottom out when i come out out of parking lots and the huge dent i put in the side from kicking it. fuck that car fuck it to hell.

metallix care to vouch for my cars shitty-ness?

Originally posted by backcountrywriter

On my journey to the fast food place today i saw what could be the worse car ever. The car is a Ford Fiesta which looks like a wheelchair with a roll cage and windows. So this is what i see as the worse car ever got anythin worse?

hahaha we were shitten in our pants when we saw that!!oh man thats the worst car ever. today im going on a hunt taking flix of piece of junk cars and posting them so you all can see

one of the worst cars would have to be the mercury topaz. it's just as bad as the ford tempo, but they try and make it look nicer since it is a mercury.

any type of car from the 60's+70's is terrible. just terrible. any american car made before 1990.

http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/38e1586eab78ac3655b77f15d/i-1.JPG'>

HIDEOUS!

you are a stupid shit

Originally posted by patrickjilbert

one of the worst cars would have to be the mercury topaz. it's just as bad as the ford tempo, but they try and make it look nicer since it is a mercury.

any type of car from the 60's+70's is terrible. just terrible. any american car made before 1990.

http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/38e1586eab78ac3655b77f15d/i-1.JPG'>

HIDEOUS!

its shit like this that pisses me off...any american car pre 1970 is solid. i agree with you on the fact that the mercury topaz is a piece of shit but the ford tempo is where its at...i drove a ford tempo for 2 years and now my sister drives it and it is a bad motherfucker. i raced some bitch in a jetta (not a fast car either) and went 120mph (but lost)...fuck foreign cars...fuck new cars (they're all foreign anyway..chevy fuckin swappin' parts with toyota...what the fuck is that?!) i drive a '67 chevy van and im damn proud...i can fix 90% of what goes wrong with it myself. now you get some fuckin honda civic with bullshit computers that go wroing in 5 years and you need a team of scientists to figure that shit out...there is no one man who is qualified to work on every part of these new cars. fuck that, keep it simple and classy...american pre 1970...im out.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

my car is the worst car ever.

83 monte carlo that ive basically kicked the living shit out of. its on its last leg.....my favorite features are the shocks i shouldve replaced a year ago making it bottom out when i come out out of parking lots and the huge dent i put in the side from kicking it. fuck that car fuck it to hell.

metallix care to vouch for my cars shitty-ness?

Dude Your Car Has Legs?

i had an 84 honda accord. it was pretty shitty even though i kinda liked the body style, but anyways i got high one night overheated it and melted half the shit under the hood and blew a head gasket. drove to my boys house to drop him off and left a trail of smoke for about 9 blocks. some cops followed the smoke to my boys house ran our names and arrested my boy for a warrent he had :/ needless to say, that sucked, and so does getting high in an 84 accord with a wanted preson

Archived