worldwide grafitti newsgroup,HELP!!

DIBS

ok,so i started getting these email from this world wide grafitti newsgroup site,its all in spanish,i dont speak spanish.somehow,without actually visiting the site myself they subscribed me to there list of mailouts,so i use the unsubscribe link,mail them and tell them to get me off their list.next thing you know,im getting other peoples emails to them, asking to be unsubscribed, how this works im clueless, how the F^*& am i getting these peoples replys is a mystery to me, but im getting all these email from people i dont know who are replying to someone that isnt me.the messages are getting angry,and so am i.has anyone one else had this problem?does anyone know how this works or how i can make it stop?HELP ME PLEASE! im getting like 20 to 30 emails from "unsubcibers" every day, and the list is growing. its getting out of hand.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I think you can block the source if it comes to you directly from their site.

If the emails are coming to you by individuals(each persons email box) the only thing i can suggest is to mail the site and tell em about that glitch

Tesseract, ive tried blocking the sender, ive also tried to email them(the site) to have it stoped,the messages keep comming. the angry emails seem to come directly from individuals not related to the site,but when i try to reply to them to see if they know anything about this, the send to address becomes the grafitti newsgroup address. its very confusing and im not all that brilliant on a computer to start with. im really at a lose here. ive done everything i know how to do so far ie. blocking sender etc.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Shit, thats some very annoying stuff.

I figured out that you already tried out those things but i wrote them just in case. Sorry i couldnt be any help.

It makes me wonder, what the fuck is goin on.

I think only MRaven or MR wolf from pulp fiction could solve this.

You can always send'em some antrax on their regular mail:D

Archived