world wide crew

kodak

theres a crew called the beatniks which originated in san fransisco. i used to live in san fransisco. when i moved to san antonio we spread the crew out here. so now beatnik crew is in san fransisco and san antonio. the beatniks in san fransisco are all writers who mainly get down with there dope ass handstyles. in my hometown its all about piecing. sorry i dont know how to post flix but if anyones interestde i can email them to you. AND IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BECOMING A BEATNIK, AND SPREADING THIS CREW AROUND THE WORLD, EMAIL ME. AND WE'LL SEE WHATS UP.

KODAK210@PUREGRAFFITI.COM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

trust me man there are alot of cats ive talked to that are begging to get down with us. so its not only four. the number increases every day. only the dopest writers are aloud. im not the one recruiting im just advertising.

Guest whoami

YES SEND HIM ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF PHONE NUMBER ADDRESS WHAT YOU WRITE EVERYTHING THEN YOU CAN JOIN....:lol: :lol:

Guest mafIAkilla

is that what you want it to say on the treehouse you and your crewmembers sit in says,"only the dopest writers aloud"? maybe you should check the spelling before nailing that sign to the door.....

Archived