World of Warcraft..

saraday

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0506140037.html

Infant Daughter Dies as Parents Play Online Game

A thoughtless couple in their 20s who left their four-month old daughter at home while they played Internet computer games at a nearby PC café have been booked by police after the child died.

According to Incheon Police Station on Tuesday, a 29-year-old man husband identified by his family name of Yu and his wife put their four-month daughter in the bedroom of their home and went to a neighborhood PC café at around 4:00 p.m. on May 24 to play the online game "World of Warcraft.

Time flew by as the couple lost themselves in the game, and when they returned home at 9:00 p.m., their daughter was lying on her stomach, dead of suffication.

The couple told police, "We were thinking of playing for just an hour or two and returning home like usual, but the game took longer that day."

Police said an investigation turned up that the couple, who wed last year, used to play "World of Warcraft" whenever they had time.

Police said, "It's unfortunate, because the tragedy could have been averted if the couple had just left their daughter with Yu's mother-in-law, who lived upstairs from them... We booked the pair on criminal charges, judging that when you consider the situation, they were responsible for their daughter's death."

Major U.S. online game producer Blizzard, which grew famous with the game "Starcraft", produced the game to which Yu and his wife were addicted, "World of Warcraft." The game allows multiple players to form teams to fight battles and enjoy various adventures.

:mad2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fugazi+Jun 18 2005, 03:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fugazi - Jun 18 2005, 03:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iquit@Jun 18 2005, 03:51 AM

but they got their elf to level 23!

There are no elves in WoW! Everyone knows that. Only Night Elves....

...newb.

[/b]

damn man you beat me to it, I was sure I'd be the only one to point it out.

YEAH YO THIS SHIT IS WACK. ONE OF MY KIDS DIED CUZ I WAS OUTSIDE SHOOTIN DICE AND I KEPT MAKING NIGGAS SHOOT BACK, MY LIL NIGGA DROWNED IN CHEF BOYARDEE.

ACTUALLY NO. THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN RETARDED. HOW YOU LEAVE A 4 MONTH OLD KID ALONE FOR MORE THAN 2 SECONDS? TO PLAY A FUCKING RPG?! BABIES ACCIDENTALLY MERK THEMSELVES ALL THE TIME. THATS WHY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WATCH THEM. FUCKIN MORONS...I HOPE THESE NIGGAS GO TO JAIL AND GET THEY ASSES TORN OUT BY NIGGAS IN OGRE COSTUMES AND EVERYTIME THEY GET RAPED IN THE CHEEKS THEY GET A LEVEL UP AND COME OUT THAT BITCH ON SOME MAGEWIZARDWARLOCK STATUS. STUPID.

MEROOOOO

DONT SEE WHAT

NIGGAS PUT INNA BLUNT

PAPER GON HAVE YA

FACE ON THE FRONT

Guest westy

Anybody hear that story a few years back about a young dude in korea or some place who played a computer game nonstop until he died??