World Juniors

Weapon X

Yep, it's Canada's year, overall. First the olympics, now we will take this, hopefully. We beat Sweden 8-2 yesterday, and I hear the States lost. 'Tis a big deal in these parts. It's wierd, though, because I'm used to waking up early and heading downstairs to catch the games, but this year, they're in Halifax. Noon and evening games. Tomorrow Canada plays the Czechs, I believe. They are favoured. So are the Russians. I'm not so sure about the US this year.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X

Yep, it's Canada's year, overall. First the olympics, now we will take this, hopefully. We beat Sweden 8-2 yesterday, and I hear the States lost. 'Tis a big deal in these parts. It's wierd, though, because I'm used to waking up early and heading downstairs to catch the games, but this year, they're in Halifax. Noon and evening games. Tomorrow Canada plays the Czechs, I believe. They are favoured. So are the Russians. I'm not so sure about the US this year.

I used to play select soccer with the captain of the team this year, his name is scottie upshall.... up until i was about 16

Guest ctrl+alt+del

this is about soccer right?

doesnt america have some wonder kid soccer star from africa or somethin? i dont know. like smart said, america doesnt care.

"Canada's year, overall" hahahahaha

NO! THIS IS ABOUT HOCKEY. UPSHALL IS REALLY GOOD.

AND THIS IS, IN FACT, CANADA'S YEAR. WE'VE BEEN DOMINATING SO FAR. ONLY THE RUSSIANS WORRY ME.

I really wanna see the Russians play, because of that one kid they have, Sasha something or other. Kid is like 17 and highly touted as the next big star. If he's anything like Kovulchuk, he is going places very far.

^^ a week and a half later, guess who's in the finals? Canada and Russia.

Canada vs. USA two days ago was a great, intense game. Team USA lost to Team Finland today in the bronze medal game, in case you don't know.

Anyone who thought this is about soccer and lives in the northern hemisphere should hit themselves in the base of the skull for being so retarded.

GO CANADA! WE WANT GOLD!

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Doood....that's in Alberta.....

:rolleyes:

is West Edmonton Mall bigger than the Mall Of Americas in Minnesota?

oh, and it was a very disappointing outcome in the end, but I'm still proud of the Canadians for trying.

and I almost blame the crowd in Halifax for not being loud at ALL in the last few minutes of the game, where a little bit of noise would have probably gone a far way.

• 11 months later...

Dammit. Silver 3 years in a row. That was a bad play on Marc Andre Fleury’s behalf, but the whole team was a let down in the 3rd period.

Congratulations to Team USA. I really didn’t expect this. :o

I had to stay home for this because the Fins decided that since it’s a holiday there, it’s a holiday everywhere. :(

Archived