Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

World Hunger

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ounceaddict, Mar 7, 2004.

1. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned

Bism Allah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem
    Inspired by the Drug Addiction thread, this thread was created to see if we can talk about world hunger in a serious manner. I highly doubt anyone here has experienced anything related to this topic as opposed to drug addiction, but lets see where we all stand. I'm sure we all know its fucked up that there exists hunger in the world and we have bitches here getting plastic surger and lyposuctions, most definetly fucked up, but its not the bitches fault at all, cause the bitches, though acting ignorantly, disrespectfully, and sinfully, do their lyposuctions, they have no way at all to help the masses of hungry in Bangladesh without messing their own lives up in a way. Its not like Bush can really sign a trillion dollar check to these countries cause that would hurt the US economy allot more, and nothing really materialistically positive would be returned to the US for that kind of diplomacy. Its a problem like many other problems, but this one seems soooo easy to solve, but soooo impossible as well. do any of you actually really care? I mean, not like tripping off of it all the time, but when I mention it, do you actually feel a little?

2. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

3. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

On point.

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i'm pretty hungry myself, but you don't see me starting threads about it, now do you

5. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

sinfully? how so?

6. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned

well E MARTYR, then if "shits never gonna get solved, so fuck it" is your attitude on hunger then back it up and explain to me why you would have that mentality. I personally think it will get solved, just how someone never imagined humans can fly into space, though thats a scientific breakthrough, Im hoping for a philosophical/political breakthrough such as the European Enlightment and ideas of democracy and education transformed a barbaric continent into one that surpasses other regions and continents like the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, South and Central America, and so on. get what Im sayng?

7. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

speaking of flying to space, here's whats gonna happen:

people with money will turn this planet to shit. then they will move to another planet and leave the hungry people behind to starve to death. then we can do it all over again and infect the universe like a virus. go mankind, go!

8. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

word iquit. the weaker make the stronger. yay for mankind.

9. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned

effyoo,
    I said sinfull because it is against Judaism, Christianity, and Islam to 1) alter the body God gave you because we are supposed to be gratefull for how God made us 2) to spend so much money on image to feel proud, even if your a millionare, money is always supposed to be used gratefully and shit like that 3) to be proud and arrogant, which is what fat bitches want to feel when they get skinny, 4) to be a slut.

10. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

ignorant.

11. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Off point.

*Edit for opinion insertion...here we go.

12. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned

E MARTYR,
    do you really believe they put themselves in that situation? so your saying you have NO feelings at all when you think, even for a split second, about them and their bad lives?

13. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

TEASE, these countries are partly in the position they are in becasue they GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

if you saw a woman being raped by a guy on the street would you say, "her fault, she must've asked for it. and the guy is stronger anyway so he should get what he wants."

go talk about about something you know about like car stereos.

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Tease, living in the ghetto and complaining that you can't get brand name Kool-Aid, and living in a third world, or even a second world country and wondering where you are going to get your next meal is completely different. I'm not talking about your next plate full of mashed potatoes and gravy, i'm talking about something that will not let you die within the next few days.

Seriously, once you've been to a country where people LIVE in a garbage dump, you'll understand that it's more than "not trying to better themselves".

Making enough for you to barely feed your family, while living in a shelter (you can't call it a house, because its made out of scrap), and no government or social help to get education because that's not how your things work due to corruption, make for a mighty hard life, my friend.

There's more to life than what you think you know.

15. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i'm not gonna get into it. go vote for bush.