Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WORLD CUP = BORING

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WEAK CRACKUH `, Jun 23, 2006.

1. AMERICA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHERE SOCCER ISN'T POPULAR. THESE MOTHERFUCKING EUROPEANS GO BANNANAS OVER THIS SHIT. THEY ACTUALLY GOT GANGS THAT BACK THEIR TEAM, AND THEY FIGHT OTHER GANGS THAT BACK OTHER TEAMS. SOCCER IS THE MOST BORING SPORT EVER. THEY'LL SPEND ALL DAY GOING BACK AND FORTH AND MIGHT BE LUCKY IF SOMEONE GETS A "GOAL." THEY HAVE RIOTS OVER THIS SHIT. THE "AMERICANS" THAT YOU SEE IN THE STANDS WITH THEIR FACE PAINTED AND THE FLAGS DRAPED OVER THEIR BODIES ARE JUST HOPPING ON THE SOCCER BANDWAGON THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD IS ON. THE U.S. BARELY GOT A PROFFESSIONAL SOCCER LEAGUE LESS THAN 10 YEARS AGO. AND HARDLY ANYONE IN THE U.S. ATTENDS THOSE GAMES EXCEPT MEXICANS.

YEAH I CALLED IT SOCCER AND YEAH I SAID IT SUCKS. I KNOW THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ARE THINKING THE SAME THING, AND COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE WORLD CUP. THE WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC WAS MORE EXCITING. WE NEED TO OUTSOURCE AMERICAN FOOTBALL AND GET THE WORLD PLAYING THAT. SO FAR I THINK ONLY CANADA AND MAYBE A COUPLE OTHER COUNTRIES PLAY AMERICAN FOOTBALL.

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

soccer is for mexicans

3. Beaner.

I like baseball

4. Spitfire15

Spitfire15 12oz Loyalist

/TRUTHHHH

soccar is the so boring too watch,it should be considered torture. REAL AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS WHERE ITS AT.

5. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

baseball is the most boring sport ever.
    unless you count golf.
    maybe nascar coming in after

so to call futbol boring is pretty stoopit, coming from the states, kings of boring sports with too many fucking penalties, a gazillion flags and commercial breaks interrupting the action.

take some ritalin already

6. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

kickball people!! kickball

7. jbrshmonster

jbrshmonster Elite Member

wiffleball motherbitches

8. TAXMAN79

TAXMAN79 Member

second that, get a keg and you have an allday event

9. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

crack you sound like a typical fucking yank. you wonder why other countries stereotype americans as people who won't take in things from other countries, think they're the best and gobble up their mickey d's. it's because of people like you, you ignorant fuck.

10. PARTLY I SAID THIS TO RILE UP ANY ANTI-AMERICAN HATERS. I GUESS SAPE IS ONE OF THEM. FACT IS, I DON'T THINK WE'RE THE BEST AND I TAKE IN A LOT OF THINGS FROM OTHER CULTURES/COUNTRIES. I HATE MCDONALDS AND DON'T EAT THERE. BUT WHEN I WAS IN AMSTERDAM AND LONDON I SAW MANY FAT PEOPLE SCARFING DOWN BIG MACS AT MICKEY D'S. BUT FUCK SOCCER THAT SHIT IS BORING.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2006
  11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

The people who think baseball is terribly boring are the people who don't understand it fully. It's a sport that is more than just numbers and nostalgia. But, fuck it, I'm not gonna argue about baseball with people. Lots of people don't like it, but I figure it's their faggotry or ADD that causes that. I'm a focused heterosexual with love handles. fuck.

12. OH YEAH AND NEW YORK INVENTED MODERN-DAY GRAFFITI (THE SHIT THE EUROS JOCK)

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

[​IMG]

nothing on the face of the planet is more boring than baseball (except nascar...one of americas biggest businesses). i see weapon xxx doesnt agree with me but he was really digging the stanley cup finals and wasnt being a bitch about it (like metrinome) so im going to just agree to disagree. if americans didnt have football (the football with helmets and field goals) we would officially be the country that loves to watch shitty sports. fuck nascar, baseball and basketball (in that order).

14. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

why do you type in caps?
    oh, and as you said before, how soccer is just running up and down kicking a ball until someone scores a goal, can i just point out something:

• soccer: running up and down kicking a ball until someone scores a goal
    • afl: running up and down kicking a ball until someone scores a goal.
    • nfl: running up and down throwing a ball until someone scores a touchdown, or whatever they score/
    • nrl: running up and down throwing a ball until someone scores a try, and then kicking the ball into the goal.
    • baseball: hitting a ball, and then running.
    • basketball: running up and down throwing a ball until someone scores a goal

15. Power Bill

Power Bill Senior Member

This world cup has been very entertaining. to each his own.