World Baseball Classic

Jimmy Jump

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What they should have done is use instant replay in this tournament as an experiment. If it worked out (which, of course, it would), bring it into the MLB.

There have been so many blown calls already. Japan got ROBBED the other day, and Puerto Rico just got robbed two minutes ago. These umpires are horrible.

As far as MLB is concerned, I think they should use the replay in the last couple weeks of the season, and the playoffs. To me, it's almost as big an issue as steroids.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Mar 13 2006, 11:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Mar 13 2006, 11:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CALIgula@Mar 14 2006, 02:31 AM

so how is venezuela doing?

They mauled Puerto Rico today. I wanna see them do well because I know that exchange student from my old college is back home cheering them on.

[/b]

yeah....i was just there about 7 months ago...im sure my sister is cheering them on too..

Originally posted by CALIgula+Mar 14 2006, 02:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CALIgula - Mar 14 2006, 02:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 13 2006, 11:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-CALIgula@Mar 14 2006, 02:31 AM

so how is venezuela doing?

They mauled Puerto Rico today. I wanna see them do well because I know that exchange student from my old college is back home cheering them on.

yeah....i was just there about 7 months ago...im sure my sister is cheering them on too..

[/b]

What city?

Originally posted by CALIgula@Mar 14 2006, 02:50 AM

caracas...

and the females out there are all dimes!....i wanna move there....and the graff is live!!!....some dude "daos" is bombin the city hardcore..

Oh, I know about the girls! My college buddy, Manny, he would go on about how his girl is beautiful, but I didn't believe him. I mean, the dude is skinny as fuck, has tons of acne, and isn't exactly the best dresser - but he brought pics, and the girl was indeed beautiful. He said that one might consider her just above average there. He lives in Caracas, too.

I asked him for graff pics, but he never came through with those...you know how it is.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Mar 13 2006, 11:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Mar 13 2006, 11:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CALIgula@Mar 14 2006, 02:50 AM

caracas...

and the females out there are all dimes!....i wanna move there....and the graff is live!!!....some dude "daos" is bombin the city hardcore..

Oh, I know about the girls! My college buddy, Manny, he would go on about how his girl is beautiful, but I didn't believe him. I mean, the dude is skinny as fuck, has tons of acne, and isn't exactly the best dresser - but he brought pics, and the girl was indeed beautiful. He said that one might consider her just above average there. He lives in Caracas, too.

I asked him for graff pics, but he never came through with those...you know how it is.

[/b]

lol....yeah bro...its fuckin amazing....girls that we consider to be 9's and 10's here would be only like 6's over there...and its true....i saw some of the ugliest mutherfuckers (fat, bald, acne...you name it)...with some of the most beautiful girls...i think most of the girls there are into dudes with money...if youve got a nice car out there...you could get your pick of almost ANY girl...and 8 out of every 10 look like models....ask your homie about centro comercial san ignacio (san ignacio mall)....on weekends its full of 9's and 10's at the bars and clubs....as for graff the city is bombed pretty hard...the productions are mediocre but the city is crushed...i took some flicks...but most of my flicks were of the females.....(oh yeah..and family)

You should definitely start a Venezuela thread in Brick Slayers if you can. Hell, I started one on Tai-Chung (a city in Taiwan), and I ain't even ever been there.

Fuck, though, South American girls are so hot. So are a lot of the girls from like, Estonia and Latvia, but in a different way.

These are the type of people I was talking about when I started this thread: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php...20%20genes&st=0 .

Yeah...i used a disposable camera so most of the venezuelean flicks didnt come out too well....dark and grainy...but yeah...south american girls are dope.....i just got back from brazil and argentina about 2 and a half months ago....argentina had barely any graff (even though they had ALOT of freights and passanger trains laid up out there....with no security)....and brazil had some nice productions.....i got it on my camcorder...along with brazliian girls in thongs...lol....i should upload to youtube..

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 14 2006, 12:22 AM

You should definitely start a Venezuela thread in Brick Slayers if you can. Hell, I started one on Tai-Chung (a city in Taiwan), and I ain't even ever been there.

Fuck, though, South American girls are so hot. So are a lot of the girls from like, Estonia and Latvia, but in a different way.

These are the type of people I was talking about when I started this thread: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php...20%20genes&st=0 .

daos in venezuela...

daos.jpg