Workin on the hand ....

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THEdude

oh yeah also it seems to me that the letters are too close together

space them out a little bit, do one at a time, don't try to connect them and shit

Originally posted by THEdude

oh yeah also it seems to me that the letters are too close together

space them out a little bit, do one at a time, don't try to connect them and shit

Aight cool, good input, ill work on that.

-A

Guest bar101e

try to balance it out, symetrical, youve got good letters to work with, but make them flow together, and add more fat curves, less sharp edges and fast corners. just look at some new york style tags to see what i mean, just flow...period.and add something new, something youve never seen before, fuck arrows and underlines.pick a shape, geometricly,and try to fill your letters into that, just to get started with. just my opinion.

Guest Ser3adc

keep it simple

good to see that your workin on it...but this one just doesnt work...the letters dont flow and come to sudden stops and corners...try to make your letters alot simpler and more curvy...and dont overlap or connect them...just keep it simple...dont try so hard to make it complicated...that just makes it ugly.

I can't say that I like it much but on the other hand.. why cares?? Why would you post up some tags and come ask how they look? Then everyone just says..Make it curvy..make it flow. make it this make it look like evrything else you see. Just fucking write man. Make it look the way YOU want it to look. Curvy pointy readable unreadable. Fucking graffiti nazi's. There is more than 1 way to skin a cat.

Archived