Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

workers dissin freghts.

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by graf-freely!, Dec 6, 2001.

1. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

i dont know if this has been posted before but here goes.my boys did some ill fre8s somee2es and stuff and the next day they were crossed,and whoever crossed them wrote get a life.so they did another fr8 and the next day some one crossed it out and wrote "im sick of you black rappers writin this shit on my trains" we think its the workers.weve been noticing an increase in stuff like this.any body have any more stories like this?

2. snafuno

snafuno Guest

yep! ever seen the streak "stop aids kill a tagger" and there is this worker who caps pieces and just writes hernando in the middle of the piece, but only on these specific cars.

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Hernando oner HA
    Sounds like a worker at the yard has a grudge against graffiti. Some writer probably knocked up his mormon daughter converted her Islam and then left her.

4. trucksoe

trucksoe New Jack

i see get a life or get a job all the time on freights
    i don't know who that guy is but he spends a lot of time in the yards himself. it sucks i hate that guy

5. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

i dont understand what their problem is.i dont go over numbers,i dont go over load/weight limits,or the black box. i respect their stuff so they need to respect mine.now ive got dissed fre8s rolling and that sucks.

6. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

get a life and get a job

i see those get a job and get a life tags a lot. a dope ass ges-3a piece had get a job or life written across it. the piece was huge so it wasn't really noticeable. but i've see quite a few dissed like that. :(

7. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

A few things I think should be mentioned. Graff on trains is a bit , how should I say, trendy at the moment. I see alot of graff that should not really be on trains.In terms of quality, writing experience etc. I am kinda picky as to this..sure, I may be being a dick, or stuck up or whatever, but there is alot of wackness going down on trains.Now the workers respect streaks for a reason.It is part of the fr8 history, where as graff and pieces are new, and with the large amount getting painted it is no longer a special treat to see a fr8 roll by with a nice banging piece.Now they are a dime a dozen, and most are sub-standard and over rated...in my opinion.
    So if you are fucking with the steel, expect to get dissed.Those are their trains...and don't trip because you probably got mad wicked ill shit running all over the place yo! I'm saying, though...

8. usedtolove

usedtolove New Jack

i think its great....spice the shit up a little

9. Mako

Mako Junior Member

Hes right, we have no right to paint them, but there done anyways. if a wall gets dissed, more likely you know were it was done, but once your piece leaves the yard, its fair game.

10. cdz

cdz Member

i your shit gets crossed out, do more.
    -cdz

11. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

but hte fact of the matter is your still writting on there trains so your not respecting there stuff

thats like say someone bombed all your car windows why are you getting mad its only the windows you can clean that

12. socks

socks Member

13. IHATEU

IHATEU 12oz Loyalist

this sounds like i wrote this but i would have said fuck a few times and would have less tactful but none the less..on point..and if you do BNSF beer cars there gonna get written on for sure if they go to denver...

14. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

It was me sorry all...but damn that pussy was good!

massgraff likes this.
  15. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

could be happenin in denver

saw a get a life and get a job tags on a sluts whole car last night and above the get a life in the same style and paint it said DENVER. just thought i'd bring it up to see if any else has an idea where this is happening.