Workers Comp

imported_dowmagik

Yesterday morning I recieved an ass kicking by 5 or so guys at my work while on the clock. I got a wicked concussion that I went to the ER about, my glasses are smashed and my watch is broken. Like any honest American, I'm going to try to score some money out of the situation. The Doc told me to take two nights off, so I need some fucking compensation. I Ive been told mixed things about workers comp and Im hoping someone here has firsthand experience. Everyone I've talked to does agree on one thing: workers comp will try to fuck you over. Hollar at me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought i saw a guy pissing on our property so i confronted him and his friends. One sucker punched me, I whooped up on him, and when it was very apparent he was not going to win the fight, all his boys jumped in and I got the stompage. Funny thing is I never took any feet/fists to the face, so with my clothes on I look fine.

And, I've done research for the State Comp board....So, I can safely say that they are so crooked that they have to screw their pants on in the morning. Fuck those guys- get paid, mang...that's what they deduct money fom your check for. It sounds like you have a squeaky clean claim as long as you weren't at fault...I highly doubt that the guys who rolled you up are going to come forward and testify against you on Comp's behalf, though.

Well, that sounds pretty good to me...I didn't look fucked up either, but I couldn't lift my right arm until I got into PT...then, when i finally screamed that I was in miserable fucking pain, ow ow ow it hurts it hurts, the (company) doctor sent me in for a MRI...I found out that I had a herniated disc and bone spurs in my neck that were putting pressure on my spinal cord. In the end, it turns out that I'm 40% disabled for the rest of my life since I can't fully turn my head and I have nerve damage in my right hand that's bad enough to make my fingers feel numb yet tingly most of the time.

Oh, yeah- the more you bitch, the better the care seems to be. And, unless you're a junkie and there's medical evidence of that, the free pharmaceutical hookup is bangin'. Most Comp doctors see a LOT of people, so mostly they want to keep you chilled out as much as legally possible.

Just think, you can bump up that 12 oz. status now...and get paid to watch the Cosby show.

in alot of states one thing they do is drug test people that are trying to make a claim for workers comp so that way they can use the influence of drugs against you. You are most likely going to need a good attorney. My dad had a LONG LONG LONG battle with the wc board when I was growing up and it ended up turning into a big lawsuit. Those mother fuckers are crooked as hell and will do what ever they can to not give you money.

I sawed my damn index finger on my right hand almost all the way through the bone. Its still alittle fucked up, had to stop painting for awhile, but work paid me for 2 weeks off and for the hospital bills..

It really didnt hurt that bad because it was so fast and a clean cut.

My boss puked though when she saw it. Hehehehehe.

I have a file box FULL of empty pill bottles. (Hey, Dirty, cue the drama song up.) By the end of my "vacation", I realized that one of the side effects of Comp (for me, anyway) was that I was strung the FUCK out, enough to have to buy some ill shit on the street to keep my jones in check between prescriptions. One of the good things to come of this was that I was bombing really hard at this point, almost every night, since my obligations consisted of showing up at two appointments a week at the crack of noon....and even I could handle that, in my addled condition. The down side was being so blazed, that I was pretty much a zombie at this point 24-7...it wasn't brains that I craved, though, it was..."get up....get high...get up...get high...." In the space of a week, I managed to A) fall asleep in front of a police station, with paint and narcotics in my bag, and B) get rolled on while painting and have to run through a swamp while high on Oxycontin...not fun. I had to do what used to be called the "lush cure"- I was too broke to go to rehab, so I stayed drunk for a week to offset the kick....Luckily, I got a job a week after I got "clean" and haven't had any time to fuck around with dope since then.

So, the point of all this is that yeah, the drugs are fun, but if you know you're gonna be on the sidelines for a while, don't get too caught up in the meds...and, be wary of any doctor who is handing that shit out to you like it's candy. Just smoke weed, it's better for you and the only side effect is couch butt.

It's what's known as a "chiptune"... I've been listening to alot of them lately.

The SID6581 is a very cool little soundchip, built like no other. Its original techniques have resulted in a very special sound with unique realtime control possibilities.

Housed in a 28-pin DIP-capsule it is a mixture of digital and analogue technology with phase accumulated oscillators and analogue multimode NMOS filter. It has inherited the character and individuality from the analogue world, sometimes appearing to have a life of its own.

SID6581 was a part of the Commodore 64 - the computer with the most active hacker community ever. This meant that thousand of hackers and musicians explored every little corner of the chip, trying to beat each other in doing the most advanced and interesting sounds. Over time hackers came up with many original ideas on how to squeeze even cooler sounds out of the chip.