Work.....why am i here?

Devilush

okay here i am at work this morning and for some reason i feel surreal. like i shouldn't be here. thing is, i really dig this job and don't mind going to it. i feel like i've drank my 3rd beer and getting a little bit buzzed. why am i feeling this way? maybe i should go to jamba juice for an energy booster.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sup DEVILUSH.i work at the local skateshop as a part time to my factory.I love my factory but i cant always be there.that fuck face charlie runs it now.(do you know what i mean?)we will never feel right about our work unless we "make ourselves" or have a job that is made for us...

what kinda job do you have that allows you to get drunk anyway?!

FIZZY-LIFT-IT-DRINKS are good to get you going

check you out later....

heeey it's homie willy! i used to work at a skateshop here in downtown. that shit was chill. skate...make skateboards...have friends stop by...work with your friends...listen to hip hop...watch the skate videos...gank skate tools and stickers...ahhhh that was back in teh day for sure. oh yea, i work at an independent newspaper. dont' get me wrong, i love it. i just feel so...tipsy? i didn't drink yesterday though. geez, i drank everyday last week. so i needed a break. but for sure, woking in a place that doesn't keep you happy (ah-hem for all you corporate fools), there's just no point in staying there.

hip hop lingo is the funniest...yo kid,yo son

you haven't said a word of hip hop lingo and one slam! dun dunna...wus up dawg?i love hip hop but i'm a dude.

sup DEVILUSH!

just got off work..i think i could say i work in a trendy store disquised as a skate shop.."wanna be corps"

well i was doodling and looked up and the store owners were standing right there lookin at me and every body else was doing nothing...all they could do is luagh with me...i kinda give this additude that i dont care until you tell me what i should do.everybody else got the spanking...i got to go on break...weird

im just a boy from hawaii...do they think thats cool down here in arizona?they act like it...talk to me about surf and beaches...i let them dream .

well peace sista.....

sup willy!

you hawaiian dude. i didn't know that you're in arizona! that's dope. how's everything down there? but it's funny how in skate shops they are so lenient. you can do shit and they tell you what to do, you do it. that's it. yea, work is so much better today. i have nothing to do really.

Guest WebsterUno

At least you get out at your SCHEDULED time! I stayed pretty late, and Im back again. Oh well, I copped 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon' this morning. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> Hopefully Ill get out a lil earlier, so I can watch it tonight. How ya doing Devilush, Furie, Wonka, Mental, and all yall!? http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

hey webster....i'm doing a lot better than yesterday thank you. i've answered my emails, i've checked my voicemail messages...now it's time to fight with the credit card companies. whut, whut! ha! i'm just bored. and it's already 10:30. webster are you at work?

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

DO NOT!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT GO TO JAMBA JUICE! EVER!

why?

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Devilush:

that shit is good enough to get me through the day

same here. Berry Lime Sublime! mmmmmmm

ahhhhh it's jade's blue....girl i got your email and you are MIA. i missed ya! i'll have to email you back pretty soon. lunch is always good. it always boosts my energy up. aw, jade's blue...i hope you are doing okay...don't stress out!

Originally posted by Devilush:

sup willy!

you hawaiian dude. i didn't know that you're in arizona! that's dope. how's everything down there? but it's funny how in skate shops they are so lenient. you can do shit and they tell you what to do, you do it. B]

im a mix plate from hawaii...

arizona suck the big one for me its hot...no beach and i work with some trendy ass people.

im just the hardest worker they've ever seen.

and i dont do shit....i want to work in a REAL skate shop....the ones you talked about..sk8 inside chill with friends...i like my store..as all stores there are characters and im the most hardcore..i want to go back to hawaii or back to THE BAY...

Archived