Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

work rant

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by alure, May 24, 2006.

1. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

Okay post shit that bugs you about your work, people you work with..managers.. all the bullshit you have to deal with day to day..

and i dont give a fuck if there was already a thread on this..HERES A NEW ONE...

So lastnight when Im closing up, one of the girls ask me if she can forward me a few emails from support.. I said sure.. considering I had kept up with them from 3-11..and responded to all the customers..

I come in this morning..and check support..tons of emails that need to be responded to, check my other email..that bitch has the nerve to forward me 40 fucking emails that she hadnt done..

Yeah fucking right.. after I kept up with all my work.. I'm not here to pick up your lazy ass's slack..

Last edited: May 24, 2006
  2. throw a ninja star at her face

3. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

nah ill just put laxatives in her green tea

4. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

syran wrap the toilet after you poison her

5. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

Today at work I:

-Watched 3 episodes of Justice League Unlimited (Youtube)

-Watched 3 episodes of Superman the Animated Series (Youtube)

-Slept for over an hour

6. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

I landed a contract with the state of Illinois to expand our banking there.

7. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

She belittles you.

Thats worse than a kick in the nads man.

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I hate where i work.....an 80% abandoned business park. All the IT, RD, MIT, Scientist assholes i have to sell stuff to (they can sense my ability to get laid and party so they make it difficult for me to close a deal)

my boss---> cheapskate, gives minimal direction to me, stiffed me on health benefits

9. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

I selfemployed before I went all Columbine.
    I making around the same as I did when I left about 9 months ago.
    But I wake every day, chilled the fuck out, no office politics to stress about,
    man its not as daunting as you imagine it will be, but I'm my own motherfucker.

Like I said, making around the same as I did when I left, but work is a constant,
    a bit more self discipline , and I'm free!

10. Dog Chapman

Dog Chapman Dirty Dozen Crew

on a positive note,.

today at work we have digital cable but they didnt know how to hook it up to the tv.. But I fixed it so now im days will be spent watching daytime soaps.

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Your brain is gonna rot.

I work with immigrants only. That can be sometimes good, and sometimes bad. Either way, the boss is a fuckhead who doesn't like me because I'm not Muslim (well, that's one reason, I think). Good thing I'm out of there whenever I feel like going in there and saying "fuck you, I quit". Which is extremely soon.

Oh, and fuck young people who are from, like, Afghanistan, and think Afghanis invented everything ever made. And that every legend and song and poem from every culture was bitten off them. Who the fuck teaches them this shit?

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2006
  12. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

sometimes.... whilst
    at work... I wanna punch the ching chomg behind me...
    smack the wanna be fugly ass janky toothed wannabe j-lo
    right next to me... an choke slam the fatty boom batty across from
    me aka my boss....

these bitchs...
    Iv had more college than all of them
    put together.... yet they always tryna act like
    im some flunkie go-fer....

only thing that keeps me here.....
    is the $$$$...

I like money.
    plus Im witty an make em look stupid alll
    the time....

good times..

roll with it.
    its only 8 hours a day.....

13. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR Senior Member

Daytime soaps? Come on man. That shit is foul. I caught like 5 minutes of one of those in the break room because the chicks at work dominate the fucking TV.....fucking MERMAID beefing with human broad over fucking this one dude.

I hate work, the person who works my position before me takes 2 hour lunches, doesn't do a fucking thing for for the first 4 hours of her shift,......so I end up doing her work and mine. And they had the fucking nerve to tell me to pick up the pace....suck a dick.

14. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

15. Dog Chapman

Dog Chapman Dirty Dozen Crew

it was a joke.. ill be watching the movie channels