WordzPerMinutezzz

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.careerstep.com/typeintro.html

GWPM= 55

NWPM= 54

Not sure if this is good or not, but it kinda sounds like it is given that I use the amateur two-finger (one from each hand), look-at-the-keyboard-while-I-write style. I really need to learn how to type correctly. Beer,

El Mamerro

*Edit: Oh yeah, and only your first attempt counts, since you started memorizing the passage, making it easier afterwards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

words per minute take on a whole new slant in a writers fourm.

I try not to type when I dont have to.

I'll even hand write letters, scan them, then attach them to emails.

I've even been thinking about a Hand Written Posts thread.... hmmm?>

Haha, Zesto, that'd be interesting... and entire thread of scanned, on-topic handwritten posts. I say go for it.

Fr8lover's result gives further proof that I suck at the Inter-Web.

Guest fr8lover

bro those results dont mean you suck at the internet, they mean i suck at life.

thats year after year of wasted time on the computer. physical proof, no less.

I went up to 65 wpm, no errors. Yay!! On an unrelated note, I just held a one-handed airbaby for 7 seconds, shattering my old shitty record of 2 seconds by more than double. Super YAY!!! Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

Gross Words Per Minute (GWPM): 32

Net Words Per Minute (NWPM): 27

Hahaha, with a rate like this it makes you wonder just how i got 4000+ posts, heh.

Zesto, that idea is fuckin fresh!

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^ that's more than tripple amigo!

(it's actually 350% of the old record!)

All art and no math makes Mamerro a right-brain-side boy.

Originally posted by kristy

how do you find out how many words per minute you can type?

I don't know Kristy, maybe the link provided has something to do with it...

Gross Words Per Minute (GWPM): 100

Net Words Per Minute (NWPM): 3

Test Text

You are about to embark on a new career that is both challenging and rewarding. Your ability to type as fast as possible will be an important aspect of your success. A good way to help ensure this success is to make the keyboard your friend. You will spend many long hours, just you and your keyboard, in the future, and for these hours to be tolerable they have to be enjoyable. Consider your keyboard an invaluable tool that requires persistence and patience to master. As a vitally important tool of your trade it needs to be treated with respect; don't make it the recipient of your frustrations. The more at ease you are with your keyboard, the more successful you will be.

Typed Text

ssfasfas dsgagg gdf fj n jikjol oii ojkk lj . hi mjb nssfdfgdfgg gdfhdh fggdwsr sgtrt sf asrg ser gsmrnhtdrm ctrm rh ery. w rjtoy jor jrt yomkerjg er;y jory smmshktj irj idrh ijfgi huhr chugh dkgkdjg . eitje kgn erhigh.i etrej gjig jegi jfdjdkgjl e 45ovmfkdjg jj gjgosrjoy jiodgj ijdgj dij gj jj tjs s rtr e rt rgdry yj b v rty v 6u478i9 tb yru by k b inblui n n uio b tyu bedr vretcrtcwc wc rtc y vjyvtjetyjbv b jb tu cerkcmc kckj nithr njn dfhhdorj itjy ynytj crietj w wjtc ernyyirtj

Apparently I managed to write three words correctly...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Gross Words Per Minute (GWPM): 100

Net Words Per Minute (NWPM): 3

Test Text

You are about to embark on a new career that is both challenging and rewarding. Your ability to type as fast as possible will be an important aspect of your success. A good way to help ensure this success is to make the keyboard your friend. You will spend many long hours, just you and your keyboard, in the future, and for these hours to be tolerable they have to be enjoyable. Consider your keyboard an invaluable tool that requires persistence and patience to master. As a vitally important tool of your trade it needs to be treated with respect; don't make it the recipient of your frustrations. The more at ease you are with your keyboard, the more successful you will be.

Typed Text

ssfasfas dsgagg gdf fj n jikjol oii ojkk lj . hi mjb nssfdfgdfgg gdfhdh fggdwsr sgtrt sf asrg ser gsmrnhtdrm ctrm rh ery. w rjtoy jor jrt yomkerjg er;y jory smmshktj irj idrh ijfgi huhr chugh dkgkdjg . eitje kgn erhigh.i etrej gjig jegi jfdjdkgjl e 45ovmfkdjg jj gjgosrjoy jiodgj ijdgj dij gj jj tjs s rtr e rt rgdry yj b v rty v 6u478i9 tb yru by k b inblui n n uio b tyu bedr vretcrtcwc wc rtc y vjyvtjetyjbv b jb tu cerkcmc kckj nithr njn dfhhdorj itjy ynytj crietj w wjtc ernyyirtj

Apparently I managed to write three words correctly...

ah ha ha ha ha ha...

Archived