Words That Get You Ticked Off

Weapon X

rental was saying in another thread how she doesn't like the word "faggot", so it got me curious on this Friday night that I'm chilling indoors for another while.

I know a few chicks who HATE the word "cunt". And even though I try not to throw this word around, I do utter "faggot" here and there. I try to save it for special occassions, though, like if a real fag needs to be told.

I personally don't like it when white people say "paki" but I use it all the time when I try to get my point across on what certain people may think of my visible minorityesque presence with the sideways hat and such.

So what words in the English language annoy or anger you? Like, for example, "Weapon X is loquacious." That annoys me more than Angela Bauer's face.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fatalist@Nov 27 2004, 12:05 AM

really isn't a word...but it's an annoying phase...

"damn dawg, haven't seen you in a minute"- the word minute annoys the shit out of me. when i think of more i'll come back and post...i'm too fucking tried to thinkl

i thought i was the only person who thought this was annoying and stupid as fuck "man, i aint been there in a minute" man, fuck that

ownz/pwnz

thats whoile "i heart you" or i <3 you shit, the shits gay

holla

one word that will live as the best word ever....tots, like, "thats so tots'

learn it, love it...

seriously tots is what i expect rich white chicks that love anal to say.

Those shoes are so tots becky...i know rachel and your words are so fucking gay but we can make them cool...yay!!

you dotn want to be a rich white girl that likes anal now do you onesecondpie...do ya?

Nigga <----that gets me mad whenever i hear a white person say it (nigger is racist nigga is friendly....my dick)

pussy.

oral

cavity

rectal

misinterpret

vegan.

straight-edge

emo

foreinger

ashley simpson

pabst's

i cant think of any more

it's a lot.

All these words make me want to stab people:

Tots

Graff

Graffin'

Tagging

Taggin'

Tagger

Throwie

Handy (as in handstlye)

Shyt (intentional misspelling)

Bro

Fag

Faggot

Gay (as a negative adjective)

Straight (as a positive adjective)

Irregardless (what.the.fuck.)

There's more, I just can't remember them.

-"Guesstimate"

-"Holla" (fucking idiots)

-"Hella / hella tight" (again, fucking idiots)

-When people use the word 'right' in a question form, But not to validate whether or not they are correct... - ie: "I know, right?" (in Canadian-speak, replacing "eh" with "right".) Makes my blood fucking boil.

-"kewl"

-"omg" / "ohmygod" (people who spend their lives typing in internet slang have this enraging habit of transferring it to their actual verbal conversations. Teenage girls are the fucking worst for this - they say "oh my god" so quickly and so goddamn often, that they might as well just start saying "omg" and save us all the trouble.

-"packsack" It's a fucking BACKPACK, you retard.

-anyword that ends in "izzle". People who actually talk like this (save snoop) should be dragged into the streets and shot.

More to come...

Originally posted by fermentor666@Nov 27 2004, 02:09 AM

The word "jawn". It's stupid.

I think you just can't master the use of that particular jawn but... enough about your weakness...

Fence

has anybody listened to the 'Fents" decent jazz/rock from way back in the day, maybe they sucked after 1990 but I didn't follow so???

other words too...

obviously Disgruntled, because so few are described as 'gruntled' but this type of thing runs rampant through the english language, and ruffles my feathers...

theres alot of words i cant stand, but i dont feel like sitting here all morning typing them all out, lets just say the list reaches about 100+ words that i hear frequently. now, some of mine arent exactly english, because where i live, english isnt really the main language. spanish is, yes, i live in mexico2, arizona. alot of the words i hate are either spanish slang, or, spanglish, or said by complete idiots. which, there is plenty here. its really a shame. in most places buisnesses hang signs that say " we speak spanish" but here, they hang signs that read "we speak english too". fuck the nonsense.

Jawn is the fuckin jawn youngbol

I say my words in more of a sarcastic way like I'll say Nigga or Holla sarcastically.

But on the real, I say shit like "I aint smoked an EL in a minute."

"That jawns bangin, nahmsayin."

And I use the words Cunt, Fuck, Faggot and Nigger in about every sentence.

I also use a fucking plethora of made up words that none of you would understand so I won't bother listing them.

Words that piss me off: Holla(when used by people in a non-sarcastic way), Hella, Rad, Awesome, Bro, uhhm there is a lot more.

I have gay friends and have attended gay parties/whatever so i am not opposed to that life style at all, i totally embrace it.

But, Faggot is a really funny word.

Jawn isnt bad,i live in philadelphia.

"Brah" "ANOTHER BREWSKI BRAH?"

adding "ola" onto the end of anything.

any slang from the midwest or south

'hot' used to... i pretty much find em all amusing though, these days.

though i am still slightly annoyed when people shorten phrases; ie, "come with" instead of "come with you."

when people say anyword too often it gets annoying though.. esp hippiespeak, "dude... duder... dudeski"