word burger

fr8otech

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this thread is good for a laugh.

the "i wish i was a train" poem...hmm..since when did 13-yr old girls start doing trains?

the wheat pasting on trains......why?

the wheat pasting specifally over the #s and load limits....lord.

the photo of two clowns admiring the dumb ass wheat pastes....enough!

Guest Graff Jesus

this post is gay as fuck. the only thing that's ok is that beans/mdk e2e. too bad it got stamped.

and to you motherfucks wheatpasting trains.....HAHAHAHAH you fucking idiots...HAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA i really can't say much else.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

this post is gay as fuck. the only thing that's ok is that beans/mdk e2e. too bad it got stamped.

and to you motherfucks wheatpasting trains.....HAHAHAHAH you fucking idiots...HAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA i really can't say much else.

Everyone is jumping on me like we were the ones wheatposting. I just happened to take a flick of it while the two of them were walking by. I can see how it might look like it was us though...

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

yeah wheatpasting trains.....pretty fuckin gay

please tell me, what makes it gay? outside of these fools covering the numbers, what makes it 'gay'?

it might not last very long, but so what? is longevity the only thing that matters anymore?

id be stoked to see someone do something new on a train...

Originally posted by seeking

please tell me, what makes it gay? outside of these fools covering the numbers, what makes it 'gay'?

it might not last very long, but so what? is longevity the only thing that matters anymore?

id be stoked to see someone do something new on a train...

its gay as in "dem niggas is some straight flagrinos" PERIOD

Guest imported_b0b

I think wheatpasting a train is quite amusing. If that was the single only way they ever got up, it is gay, but if it is just something for the sake of it what is wrong with that?

Archived