Worcester Area

The First of Faze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly enough the two years I lived there were probably the best of my life. Man...wasted days but it was great! Walk the tracks in either direction from behind that mall (away from downtown is better) and the tracks near that coffee shop for more work. They were tearing down a lot of the old factories that used to harbor some nice work as I was leaving but I'd expect you can still find some decent catches. I came across a crack head chick sun bathing topless in a pile of garbage along those tracks. I thought she was a serial killer victim until I got closer...she started making these weird singing noises and laughing to herself... it was one of those classic "dammit why didnt I bring my camera" moments...

actually Worchester is in central Mass, like a 20 minute train ride outside of Boston....

I painted shit there back in the day...I had the flix on my aol account that some bitch sent, but after I got rid of aol, I couldn't access them to save them..

and I saw a rat dog/ Bob Wier show there in 2001 and wrecked downtown and ended up at clark college frat party...

what a fucking shithole...

i know we can come up with better flix from the 'field than that. come on diablo blanco or somebody post something. alluhyall know i'm sitting on a lot of flix from there but i have no scanner. no offense to either of you 2 guys who painted what's on here you both know me...i'm just saying there's a lot of nice pieces around that line that would be a better representation. when i moved away it was looking pretty good out there.

Originally posted by JFKFC@Jan 30 2006, 05:53 AM

i know we can come up with better flix from the 'field than that. come on diablo blanco or somebody post something. alluhyall know i'm sitting on a lot of flix from there but i have no scanner. no offense to either of you 2 guys who painted what's on here you both know me...i'm just saying there's a lot of nice pieces around that line that would be a better representation. when i moved away it was looking pretty good out there.

yeah man i know what you mean. we just cruised around takin random flicks for like an hour of anything we saw. good or not.

Originally posted by SONAR138@Jan 30 2006, 03:33 AM

iloveit33.jpg

...i love you...

and i know its in central mass i dunno why i said western...its like 60 minutes outside boston, 20 is like woburn...and sean he writes jinks...i dunno what his name is and neither do you you've never met him but the peice clearly says "jinks"

Originally posted by The First of Faze+Jan 30 2006, 04:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The First of Faze - Jan 30 2006, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SONAR138@Jan 30 2006, 03:33 AM

iloveit33.jpg

...i love you...

and i know its in central mass i dunno why i said western...its like 60 minutes outside boston, 20 is like woburn...and sean he writes jinks...i dunno what his name is and neither do you you've never met him but the peice clearly says "jinks"

[/b]

yeah i know but one theres stuff around the piece that said jinx. and theres also a handstlye on one of those doors we flicked that says jinx, probably him.