wooooot. apartment hunting. goes good.

defyoner

ok, so ive been looking for apartments in downtown chicago, and gold coast (just north of downtown). and prices are pretty rediculous. if you are from chicago, you know this($950-1800 for a 1 bedroom). so any who.. i found a few that were nice for about 950ish. i thought i was gonna just do that.. and live a little north of "The Loop" but no. i just stumbled across an apartment thats like right smack downtown thats seven hundred and fifty fucking dollars. and its like 775 sq feet. doorman, highspeed internet, the fucking works. floor plans look nice and shit. so bottom line. im going to check it all out tommorow and if its nice. im putting my deposit down and rocking the fuck out. there will be a house warming party, those of you who sex me good (and you know who you are are invited. and those who are interested just ask. and you will possibly be invited).

blah, none of you probably care. but im super psyched. and tired. and listening to sonata arctica for the 100th time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whatever, my spots are 350-400 a month. i dont think ill ever be able to afford 1000 for anything a month. my car payment along with rent is like 7-750 a month. thats bad enough in my eyes. when i find spots to live my reaction is what? you expect me to pay for bills? but it happens every once in awhile when ones sick of apt complexes.

...but there was another world here once, of which only tantalizing fragments remain.

in my area 1 bedrooms average 800-1200 canadian, but the currency is relative.

sure I could pay 500 a month, but I'd have to buy a car and commute for like an hour each way to work.

Live where you work and play < the key to being stress free >

i checked it out. its bad ass. its reserved for students 18-28.. that fits my bill.

i dont like logan square. plus living downtown will make me ride my bianchi. and drop the whole car thing.

might i add. 850 sq ft. woot. floor to ceiling windows. washer/dryer in unit.

im going to just ignore the comments from the peanut gallery.

Originally posted by defyoner@Feb 28 2005, 06:23 PM

i checked it out. its bad ass. its reserved for students 18-28.. that fits my bill.

I think my friend might have lived here when he went to U-Chicago, if there's a supermarket on the first floor. He was telling me how he lived in this great apartment complex for really cheap because it was for students.

I was just in chicago last weekend.

My girl has a 1 bedroom place in Wrigleyville for $750. It's pretty nice and she likes it.

I didn't see much graffiti while I was driving around....at all. Was I not looking hard enough or what? I did, however, see the bodyworks exhibit which was kinda ok.

$0.02

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Feb 28 2005, 12:14 PM

super awesome. Mom and dad gonna pay this bill for you too?

Wait a minute... Didn't you write some long, drawn out drivel about how people who talk shit on the internet are so lame on your fucking Myspace blog just yesterday? Now look... here you are doing just that. Unfortunately, I'm a little rushed right now so I won't spend 15 minutes trying to find it, but, seriously... Get a grip.

Trying to start little cat fights on here over personal drama doesn't make you look like a "strong, independent women." It makes you look like a little girl with no life, ass-backwards priorities and way too much free time on her hands.

Yeah, I pulled your card, unfortunately it gave me the losing hand.

Have a good night, I hope you figure some stuff out.