Wonder Showzen

2 blaazed

aturday, March 12, 2005

At about 10:00 tonight on Friday, my 9 year old daughter told me that I was a bad man and that she was sad that I am her daddy. Shocked, I asked what was wrong. And she started to cry, asking if we would go to hell because we eat sausage. Confused, I asked what she was talking about, and she told me she watched a kids show on MTV where they showed pigs going to a slaughter house, something that was called "delicious murder" on the show. I decided to investigate on the internet. I thought maybe MTV was pushing its liberal agenda harder with a vegetarian or PETA campaign or something. What I found out is much much worse. The show is called "Wonder Showzen" and debuted tonight at 9:00 CT on MTV 2. I found some clips and was horrified. I carefully monitor what my children watch, but mine were at a friends house at the time.

The show takes a Sesame Street format with one clip after the other of puppets, children, animation and outdated education films. But this is hardly appropriate for broadcast to a national audience, let alone children. This trash shouldn't even air on a local public access channel.

It is not a stretch to say it is communist, racist, and fundamentally unamerican. The worst part is that it is being propagated by children for children. A child on the show actually called the meat industry the dark side of capitalism. Far from spreading a pro vegetarian argument, or any principled message for that matter, a child was shown kicking a beheaded turkey. They actually showed a racist cartoon of an African American eating a watermellon!! How is this funny? Is it suppose to be ironic? How are our children going to make the distinction? Postmodernism has truly gone too far. The show even teaches children to disrespect organized religion and to insult their parents. They are taught that listening to authority is bad because it leads to war. Our children need to know that sometimes wars are necessary. There was even a sex scene. I can't even begin to express my disgust and outrage at how any part of this garbage made it past the censors.

Look, I accepted a long time ago, that sex and violence and tasteless values would only get worse on television. But, my friends, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! We need to stand up for what's right and petition against this filth which is corrupting our children's minds and attacking our time honored American values. Let me know I'm not alone on this one. We need to get organized and call for "Wonder Shozen"'s immediate cancellation. Email MTV, your local news, and FoxNews. Make sure you address your concerns on behalf of Concerned Parents for American Values so we can have a unified voice backed by power in numbers. E-mail me with your name, city and the specific action you took to spread the word of our campaign.

A clip of the show

Personally..i find the show straight disturbing..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i was at a friends house the other night and we watched that shit and about 10 minutes into the show a duck climbed in his own asshole and traveled through time...at that point i decided that show was way to fucked up and took my 40 to another room.

and have you seen that team sanchez shit? its like jackass times 100000. and thats funny to me.

I saw part of that show the other night too and it had me laughing my ass off. Especially the part where the little kid is interviewing people at the track and does his impression of the old man he's interviewing, "gamble gamble gamble gamble diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee"...that shit was straight fucking mean. Good shit. I don't see this show being on for very long though because it is a bit over the line at times.

This is the most retarted ass kids show I have ever seen in my life.

What the fuck is this shit? This is actually on TV? On prime time no less?

This is the kind of shit that makes it hard for me to get a word in sideways about something serious to people.

Fuck this shit.

You want to watch this crap you go to a disreputable video store and feel embarrassed bringing it to the counter and take it home in a plain brown paper bag.

It's not even funny for me as an adult.

Originally posted by Vanity@Mar 28 2005, 05:39 PM

it had it's moments... can be tedious at times though... but i am disturbed by their exploitation of kids.

and i don't see what that guy at the top is talking about.. it wasn't racist, and how is not wanting to eat meat liberal?

Very disturbing...

And (just about) every republican out there thinks we are a bunch of animal loving, tree hugging hippie wackos... and shit like this is not helping.

Guest fr8lover

i saw two episodes of this with some friends before going out on saturday. i alternated between laughing hysterically and being really disturbed. i gotta say, it was one of the weirdest things i've ever seen on tv. the main question i had was how the hell parents let their kids do some of the things they do on the show.

my favorite parts were probably the "beat kids" segments and that thing about tyler, the world's perfect child. the puppets were good too. it's kind of like seseme street and kid america put together with less drugs and more crude humor and offensive themes. i dug it.

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU AND THE SHOW SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE AIR, WAIT THIS IS STILL AMERICA NOT RUSSIA OH NEVERMIND THEN, SOMEONE BROUGHT UP A GOOD POINT MAYBE YOU SHOULD SPEND LESS TIME BITCHING AND MORE MONITORING THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU LET YOUR CHILDREN SPEND TIME WITH, BECAUSE AFTER ALL ITS ON LATE ENOUGH AND IT HAS PLENTY WARNINGS OR YOU CAN JUST MAKE THE CHOICE TO NOT WATCH IT, AND THAT IS YOUR CHOICE, IN THE MEAN TIME LET ME MAKE MINE IF I CHOOSE TO WATCH SUCH FLITH,BECAUSE THE LAST THING I WANT IS SOME GUY FROM A GRAFF SITE OF ALL PLACES WITH THE NAME 2BLAZZED TO TELL ME WHATS RIGHT OR WRONG.

Those poor children on the show must have no parents.... Orphans sold off to slavery.

I know it's confusing but they equate anything and anyone that is not like them as communist. The first time I got called a communist I was like "WTF?" Somehow, to these people, PETA are terrorists that have sex with animals and want animals to have more rights than humans, environmentalists are also considered terrorists, ....

Well basically they think we are a bunch of homosexual, terrorist commies... Yeah go figure.

But if this show is supposed to represent liberalism, then fuck liberals too. Just making my job harder. (As a sane, rational person.)

So fuck you liberal commies and you conservative fascists.

I don't give a fuck, I'm an anarchist. I hate everybody.

• 1 month later...