Women's Underwear Poll

Guest HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love thongs. Althought I like the thongs that are a hybrid of the tie-up ones. Those are perfect for when you get down to business. Some girls look good in those boy shorts or whatever. Some look good in regular underwear but with a low cut, the type that usually have cartoon type characters at the mall.

Some more of my good taste.

Here are some more stellar examples.

http://www.aboutmysexlife.com/daily/bbw165.jpg'>

A fine young lady showing off her underwear. I believe they are bikini style.

http://69pos.bigfast.net/fatporq/t15.jpg'>

Here's another young lady showing us some granny underwear.

http://flabby-females.com/0223940/pic001.jpg'>

I think this is a fine example of some pretty lingerie. I can't see the panties, but I thought you'd enjoy this beauty.

http://www.xrah.com/2/y.jpg'>

And finally, this young lady is demonstrating a lack of underwear.

*for whatever reason my pictures are not working. It's a shame, because I found some real hotties. If anyone can find some good pics of granny underwear, I'd appreciate it.

its a toss up between thongs and white panties

i cant choose, well i guess thongs are better

cause when girls ass is facing you and she is sliding off her jeans and you see the thong, well thats just heaven on earth

I have so much underwear I don't even know what they all look like. The Victoria's Secret by my house is now making personalized panties and bras.

There's these thongs called "Cosabellas"... they're imported from Italy. They're really nice.

i wear thongs unless they are dirty, in that case i wear nothing. laundry is tedious.

and my sisters have a tendancy to steal my underwear and wear it if i put it in the laundry.

i can think of nothing worse than other people wearing my underpants.

Guest Pilau Hands

we can't wash underpants together

why not?

cause i don't like the idea of your guys and my guys...in the same space

i must say i'm a huge fan of the thong, just because of the genius of it all. when it gets down to it though, anything but the grannies are oooooootay

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, HAL, great photo examples!

I'd like to stand on the thong photo there.

A girl wearing that kind of thong gets immediate respect from me, i really hate those slutty strings that are like made by a sholace and a tiny triangle of cloth....

It depends on how horny i feel but i usually dont like sluts.

'Bikini' is a good option to, i'd hate having a girl that only wears thongs and see through stuff all the time, a taste of innocence is always good.

I'm more interested in the ass underneath to tell you the truth

:P

panties

there is nothing sexier than a girl in bvds. and nothign else. come on now boys, maybe im weird but most guys ive had perfer one of two things. boys underwear or some wild lacy number that matchec and shows of that hip area. could be wrong.

Guest BROWNer

yea, thong is good, but only if the girl has

the shape to rock it. nothing worse than some

flubbery bunz with a piece of cloth yoinked

up 'em...

my girl wears victoria secret thongs almost every day. and, i couldnt be happier. but, i will say this. sexy panties dont make an ugly girl look good. but, a gorgeous girl can make any pair of underwear look nice. so, it doesnt really matter what my girl wears...

Archived