Women's top ten sexual complaints

Poop Man Bob

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/love/conte...complaints.jsp/

Women's Top Ten Sexual Complaints

By Patty Lamberti

We polled a group of women about what irks them most in the bedroom. Here are their biggest sexual grievances and how you can avoid committing such mistakes:

http://cdn.channels.netscape.com/cp/love/fun/i/womencomplaints_80.jpg'>

• After he climaxes, it's over.
    Just because you're satisfied doesn't mean she is. Keep stimulating her until she's also satisfied.

• Foreplay? What foreplay?
    Think of a woman as a crockpot that needs to be warmed up. You may be ready to go from the beginning, but she's not. If she moves your hands to a specific area of her body, take that as a clue that you should concentrate on that area. Chances are that when you think she's ready, she's not. Keep going at it.

• We only kiss before sex.
    Women feel like the romance is gone when you only kiss her as a prelude to sex. When she least expects it -- as you watch TV or do laundry -- lay a big one on her. And don't try to get anything else.

• He seems hesitant to perform oral sex on me.
    If she gets the impression that you think oral sex is gross, she won't loosen up and enjoy herself. She might also be hesitant to return the favor. Even if performing oral sex on a woman isn't your favorite thing to do, do it. Remember, it can be made more pleasurable by using whipped cream or chocolate syrup.

• He can't find my G Spot.
    It's not a myth. Take some time to explore her body. Ask her over and over if you've found it.

• We're in the mood for sex at different times of the day.
    She may like to have sex at night. You may like it in the morning. Sometimes you have to compromise and do it when you're not 100% in the mood. We bet you'll get into the mood pretty quickly.

• He sticks his tongue in my ear to turn me on.
    What movie made you think this was appealing? Sure, a gentle tongue lap dance on the earlobe can be nice. But don't slosh around in the ear canal. Women have q-tips for that, thank you.

• All dirty talk, all the time.
    Sure, women know you like to talk dirty. And we know how to do the job right. But that doesn't mean that every time we hit the sheets, we want to talk dirty. Sometimes a woman needs quiet sex. Or sex that only involves groans.

• He orgasms too quickly.
    She doesn't care about your size nearly as much as you think. What she cares about is your ability to keep going. If you feel that you may orgasm, stop what you're doing and concentrate on her.

• We always do it the same old way.
    Women need variety. Have sex in new places. And most importantly, learn some new positions. Check out an illustrated guide to the Kama Sutra.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

You know why women always take longer to climax than men???

Who cares..... hahahahahaha, oh goodness.

Patented 2 reply in a row Technology

hahha

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

He sticks his tongue in my ear to turn me on.

What movie made you think this was appealing? Sure, a gentle tongue lap dance on the earlobe can be nice. But don't slosh around in the ear canal.

I went out with a girl that used to do this to me, not all the time, only when she was really hot to trot, but... I'd just be happily sucking tit and all of a sudden she's licking my brain, and it's all loud... I didn't find it all that keen...

Originally posted by Secret

You know what's wrong with these women? They gotta find themselves a NEW man. Hesistant to perform oral sex? Can't find the g-spot? Come on now.

True... but you have to weed through the clueless to get to the genius.

You just never know who's going to be a good explorer or will do the oh so important do until you're already in the act. Too bad we can't ask for resumes.

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

I don't know about the chocolate or whip cream idea... it could cause health complications. what do you think, girls?

Not a girl ..

BUT.

Food is pure fun. Whipped cream is the easiest.

Just make sure you have a shower handy. It's nice to clean up afterwards.

SIZE MATTERS!!!! i dont give a fuck about that motion of the ocean crap, because its bullshit. well at least thats what i think, but the size doesnt matter if it can only last for 5 minutes. i dont know i actually like when guys talk dirty...fuck actually i love when guys talk dirty :yum:

unfortunately a lot of guys (more than you think) dont know what they're doing, they have small dicks, or can only last for 5 minutes so praise the lord for masterbation. oh yeah just because you make a girl scream doesnt mean that she is really enjoying herself, dont be fooled because no matter what you think most the time you'll never be able to tell if she is faking it or not.

Originally posted by kristy

i love when :yum:

they all love me, youre not alone on this one babygirl

but seriously if that top ten is all it takes to please a woman

i might as well call myself god

that list was pathetic

Archived