Womens hockey

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

au contraire tue , canada chick version won 7 straight world champinships , while ur 'weak' yankee excuse has but 1 ..........

id also like to add that the usa had beaten us 8 straight times , and had gone 35-0 this season , yet we win when it counted .....

The 12oz team should play 'em, we might get our asses kicked but we'd put on a good show. Watched your (CA's) sucker ass men's team last night, looked pretty good against the Fins. Man, where were the ref's though that shit was getting UGLY. Maybe they were jet-lagged or something. I'm praying we get past the Russian's, I want to see a USA Ca final, that would be sweet.

Originally posted by knowlej

whats even worse is that after the american women lost they go back to their dressing room where they proceed to throw a canadian flag on the ground

now thats sportsmanship ... what a joke

are you fucking serious? damn i guess they could take the shame of losing in their own country or the fact that they got out played.

id love to see the contorversy if a canadian did that... any one remember the world series incident?

Originally posted by 23578

The 12oz team should play 'em, we might get our asses kicked but we'd put on a good show. Watched your (CA's) sucker ass men's team last night, looked pretty good against the Fins. Maybe they were jet-lagged or something. I'm praying we get past the Russian's, I want to see a USA Ca final, that would be sweet.

no th 12oz team would beat a bunch of pansy women for sure ....

Im gonna watch both games tomollo , and i want a CANADA US final as well .......so we can beat yall again . jk

You know, its worth noting that it ISN'T the female hockey players who decide on the poxy no bodychecking thing...........I (Like most hockey playing girls I know) really hope they remove that bullshit because it just isn't fair.......

ps I am so glad th US didn't win, seeing as it would have been due to the ref, who should be drug out and bodychecked to death.......

Archived