Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Womens hockey

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Feb 21, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yes the Canadian women won the game against the americans for the gold in womens hockey. now all we do is have to get that mens medal.

2. intercept

intercept Senior Member

i was just gonna start a tread of this.../you read my mind..

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

what the fuck you candian women player bitch thing. when did this happen? usa should beet canada. i can see that happening in the mens but not in the women. dam i met sarah decosta. she is hot. she shoulda won

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

I beat you both to it in the olympics thread , but yeah anyhow i wanna give a big FUCK YOU , to the stupid us bitch referee.......WE WIN , WE WIN , WE WIN , WE WIN ...............despite your cheatin heart

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

haha. i didnt make a post on olpmypic girl hockey? i made one for the 12 oz team. the team.

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

au contraire tue , canada chick version won 7 straight world champinships , while ur 'weak' yankee excuse has but 1 ..........

id also like to add that the usa had beaten us 8 straight times , and had gone 35-0 this season , yet we win when it counted .....

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

ok . yah i know. im not a big fan of women hockey cuz its slow and not alot of fights .. so have it your way my friend. nice day eh?

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yeah its all good , im not big on it at all , but gold medal game im there......womens hockey is terrible to watch , its slow and theres no hitting , no fights , it looks like a bad mens junior game ....

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i haven't watched the olympics at all this year....is that bad?

10. 23578

23578 Elite Member

The 12oz team should play 'em, we might get our asses kicked but we'd put on a good show. Watched your (CA's) sucker ass men's team last night, looked pretty good against the Fins. Man, where were the ref's though that shit was getting UGLY. Maybe they were jet-lagged or something. I'm praying we get past the Russian's, I want to see a USA Ca final, that would be sweet.

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i know a hot shit that plays hockey in toronto.

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i meant chick.

13. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

i havent watched it and feel no remorse. so no zack, its not.
    im more interested in the summer olympics because the winter in general sucks

14. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

whats even worse is that after the american women lost they go back to their dressing room where they proceed to throw a canadian flag on the ground

now thats sportsmanship ... what a joke

15. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

uh who said i lived in the us. canada here i come